Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Told to go around do to 172 too close behind me???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well, its either have number two go around and over fly you or speed the leader up and get him out of the way. Sometimes things don't have to make any sense to you. We seperate airplanes. Stop crying and just comply.

That's the nuts and bolts. There's lot's of go arounds in this business, get used to it. Remember this, "sometimes a go-around is the best maneuver".

I have been told by many experienced aviators and air traffic controllers. It's a pilots and Air traffic Controllers resposibility to maintain visual seperation between aircraft.

WOW! A go around in a C-172 !
Chalk it up to experience and be thankful you have a go-around under your belt! You might have been hurtling along at 85 mph, VFR.

Get over it!

Ditto!

sayrejm, get a girlfriend (or boyfriend, whichever is applicable)

Who the hell would ever say, "You the man after you say something odd"?

Doesn't even make sense.

um, i think a lot of us with sarcastic senses of humor would say that....

Maybe the tower has already heard your joke about "paying for brake wear" during an expedited landing and exiting of the runway???? ;)

There you go!
I'm sure thats the answer,
word gets around in the aviation community real fast.
Good answer Stif!
:beer:

WOW! A go around in a C-172 !
Chalk it up to experience and be thankful you have a go-around under your belt! You might have been hurtling along at 85 mph, VFR.

Get over it!

Dude, we all started somewhere. You're a big heavy driver now and don't remember where you came from? The guy's got a legitimate question. Don't think he came here to get made fun of by a 747 driver. But, whatever makes you feel better.

Latest resources

Back