• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Today's Wallstreet Journal, page B3...Union Strong

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahh, never miss an opportunity to trivialize, condescend and/or belittle pilot unity. Kind of like patting sonny on the head. That's an impressive resume by the way. Sure you didn't forget anything?
Of course that is what FI is all about about. You guys act it is a private sight then someone posts something that doesn't match your train of throught and instead of refuting with meaningful comment, you guys resort to name calling, insults, and other not so nice things. I have lots of friends there and none of them come close to vitriolic outbursts I see on this sight. As posted before I wsih you guys the best and hope it comes out to be a win -win for both sides and everybody lives happily everafter.

Could somebody paste the article please.........

It is not an article it is a paid advertise posted by NJASAP

Last edited:
Could somebody paste the article please.........
18b4c8efe264e0edd2206c66bdf43acc.jpg

Yes it is Shane

What's really ironic is that all they did was put exactly what he has said repeatedly to our rank and file and put it on an add.

This isn't something we are claiming he is trying to do, it's what he says he is going to do.

Of course that is what FI is all about about. You guys act it is a private sight then someone posts something that doesn't match your train of throught and instead of refuting with meaningful comment, you guys resort to name calling, insults, and other not so nice things. I have lots of friends there and none of them come close to vitriolic outbursts I see on this sight. As posted before I wsih you guys the best and hope it comes out to be a win -win for both sides and everybody lives happily everafter.

It is not an article it is a paid advertise posted by NJASAP

The only way it became a "win" for the pilots and as you describe the bestest job in aviation, was through pilot unity and teamwork. And will require the same just to keep it the bestest job in aviation.

That's what makes Net Jets the number one fractional in the Industry professionals pilots who stick together and demand a Professional wage. Flops n Flex pilots can't stand together on anything and KR is eating them for lunch.

That's what makes Net Jets the number one fractional in the Industry professionals pilots who stick together and demand a Professional wage. Flops n Flex pilots can't stand together on anything and KR is eating them for lunch.

Easy there tonto...those two have been together for what, two months? How easy you forget netjets first few years of existence. Lets not try and act like they were anything less than a laughing stock for quite some time ;)

What's really ironic is that all they did was put exactly what he has said repeatedly to our rank and file and put it on an add.

This isn't something we are claiming he is trying to do, it's what he says he is going to do.

Bingo!

Someone gets it.

That ad was nothing more than JH's very own words. The union embellished and exaggerated exactly nothing in the ad. That was part of the beauty of it. It's what we've all been hearing directly and indirectly from JH for a while now.

Bet it sucks to have his own words used like that. But then again, we the pilots have been enduring far worse from this piece of human scum for far longer.

Fight's on!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back