Today's Wallstreet Journal, page B3...Union Strong

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ghostrider64

Buy it, read it, and save it...it's what being in a union is all about. For those on the fence at other fractionals, perhaps this kind of bold in your face TRUTH, will get you interested at establishing your own UNIFIED workforce.

Being a unified workforce is the key to making this JOB, a PROFESSION.

I wonder what Mr. B is gonna think or say when he hears about it:

"Jesus ****** Christ, what was i was thinking when I decided to buy that company, whatever possessed me"

You mean he'll be and at those that have kept it together for decades? You mean he'll be mad because his grandfatherly image might have a little tarnish? You mean he'll be mad because his private phone is going to ring more from his friends that fly at Netjets?

So what? Netjets can survive without him and BRK. Hell I heard the founding father of Netjets just came into a couple of billion himself. You know he's some wonderful connections in the banking world, don't you?

We have grown tired of HIS team's full out assault on us, as we continue to provide excellent service to customers. One can only tolerate a barrage of threats so long, before one must fight back. Instead of believing promises, many broken in the past, we've decided as a collective group to fight.

We didn't need this fight, he and HIS team "opted" not to simply extend the current CBA with it's extremely modest pay increases. Oh well..."you can't fix stupid".

You can thank us later when we've once again set a higher bar.

How much that cost? Buffet sells companies also, maybe you guys could buy it. Leveraged buy out, CEO works for you. A company owned busienss where every decsion is made my the employees. A workers paradise I tell you a workers paradise.

How much that cost? Buffet sells companies also, maybe you guys could buy it. Leveraged buy out, CEO works for you. A company owned busienss where every decsion is made my the employees. A workers paradise I tell you a workers paradise.

An ESOP. United did it in the 90's. Hailed as setting the new standard in air carrier labor relations, with employees owning majority of the company and having representation on the board, if I remember correctly. Ended with the next bankruptcy. Of course plenty of investor-owned airlines run by MBA's went bankrupt in the same time period, so not saying that's the cause.

Last edited:

What you don't want be be your own boss? Why it is the american dream. Ask wavy

Ahh, never miss an opportunity to trivialize, condescend and/or belittle pilot unity. Kind of like patting sonny on the head. That's an impressive resume by the way. Sure you didn't forget anything?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back