• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Today's Update from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...You can tell the guy is right out of the Air Force, ....

:erm: I wonder if you realize that a member of the NJASAP Executive Board is a retired Lt Col from the USAF and that at least two others that I can think of have prior military service on their resumes? Fairness, mandates that individuals --and Unions--(hint to Harley) are judged on their own merits. Military service focuses on teamwork and leadership; both are in evidence on the NJASAP EBoard.

The piont I was emphasizing, directly out of the military with not enough experience working without union representation to realize the importance of a union.

You gave me no choice harley30344 I couldn't help but google your username to see what would come up, the second to the last entry on the second page was entertaining http://www.google.com/search?q=harley30344&hl=en&start=10&sa=N

That is really good but sorry to disappoint you-- no relations. But you do reinforce one of my earlier post about personal attacks and vindictive nature of the union rank and file if you disagree with them. They don't want to discuss the issues, they would rather shoot the messanger

That is really good but sorry to disappoint you-- no relations. But you do reinforce one of my earlier post about personal attacks and vindictive nature of the union rank and file if you disagree with them. They don't want to discuss the issues, they would rather shoot the messanger

You can cut the rank and file BS, you don't deserve to even say you're a veteran!

Part of the problem with unions is there seems to be too many back room non-transparent tacit agreements. Another prejudiced remark that completely ignores the fact that such behavior frequently occurs in management circles. ... If you will notice, most of my questions have gone unanswered since I began posting. I think they've been overshadowed by your anti-union slams. I've gotten a number of wise ass little barbs back from a few simply because I disagree with their philosophy. I'm not here to trade insults--just express opinions and possibly get answers. ...

How self-serving of you, considering that you started the exchange by insulting the NJA pilotgroup and hold prejudice viewpoints which arrogantly blind you to the reality of the situation. :rolleyes:

You must have been a he11 of a person to serve with, a liar to. I actually half believed you, gave you the benifit of the doubt, that may have been a different harley on the google search, but it's amazing how blazing fast the age went from 56 to 46.

The piont I was emphasizing, directly out of the military with not enough experience working without union representation to realize the importance of a union.

I see. Thanks for the explanation. Indeed, former military pilots who joined NJA prior to the 2005 CBA did have the need for a Union made painfully clear. So did their spouses, but even had my husband gone to NJI, I would still have supported the A side on the basis of fairness.

Busted

You must have been a he11 of a person to serve with, a liar to. I actually half believed you, gave you the benifit of the doubt, that may have been a different harley on the google search, but it's amazing how blazing fast the age went from 56 to 46.

I saw that, too. I concur with your investigative reporting. You have apparently discovered the type of unions that Harley30344 does promote....:D

This is one of the funniest things I've witnessed here by far...:laugh:

NJW, you said it much better that I could have.

I am admittedly quick to defend the causes and people I believe in...;) I misinterpreted NJAbound's post...:0 but the message in mine is still a good one, huh?

We have to excuse NJAb for his unclear post. He was multi-tasking at the time. If he ever gets furloughed he can become a private investigator...:cool:

Latest resources

Back