Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To the Pinnacle FO who wears no belt, and sags his uniform pants....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll try to remember to wear my belt to work this week. The haircut and shave will have to wait.

Sorry guys.

Here is a no sh!tter. A while back we had multiple layovers in DFW. Each week we rode the van to the airport with the same ASA crew. We were always friendly to each other and swapped gossip. Then....the last trip of the month, we rode with the same crew and when I got to the plane and got my flight bag squared away I found a surprise. An ASA pilot put a note in my flight case saying my pants were too long and I had a poor appearance. Imagine my rage.. Some dip-sh!t had the nerve to go into my stuff! He could have put anything in there and I would have been busted going through security. So I went to the gate agent and demanded the phone number of any DFW ASA chief pilot which they gave me. I called him and explained what happened and he said he would look into it. When I got to my next destination I had a message from him and I called him back and he said he found the pilot. He said he confessed to it and that he would never do something so stupid again. Sorry if my spelling is poor I am typing this on my phone. But this really happened in DFW before the base closed. Ask around I am sure someone remembers this little story. This d-bag could have easily said something to me but he chose to go digging into my flight case so I called his boss and I hope to God he chewed his butt out.

I hope no Chief Pilot is chewing any other man's butt out at ASA. *shudders* :eek:

I gurantee that brown wears a belt at UPS. Now there is some uniform Nazis.

I think browninthepants probably wears a belt for the purpose of holding his pants up. You see, this is somewhat of a challenge for him-his pants are a bit heaver than most, with all the crap he carries around in them.

Dude, my bad, at Riddle they told me I was something special and then at Gulfstream they said "just relax, you're an airline pilot dude", so I took those lessons on to Pinnacle and didn't realize it be upsetting ya'll with my chillin' pants. Just trying to keep it real so be please don't be a tool and rat me out. I'm spent.

just don't get it?

It's funny how this topic comes up at least once a month in the regional forum. I don't find it discussed in any other forum.
I am talking about the uniform issue. I just don't get why it's so hard for a person to dress, look and act like a professonal pilot. Yet, your them same guy who'll complain about how you're treated by some mainline pilot.
These lazy slobs are the same pilots that stick out their chest and proudly proclaim they are an airline pilot when asked what they do. They are the same pilots that won't say they fly for -incert regional airline name- blank airline, but will use the mainline name.
Whatever, just dress like the professional you are and take pride in yourself. If you don't view yourself as a professional then don't except to be treated like one by fellow pilots in the industry or the pax for that matter.
When I see these guys, young and old, looking sh*ty I receive a message they just have much self-respect and/or are lazy. Either way, I won't show or give you the respect you think you deserve. I'll save it for the a pilot that looks like the professional they are.

Save your breath. I see these guys at the majors too. Saw a 57 CA with black velcro tennis shoes with white socks. Some just don't get it.

I think browninthepants probably wears a belt for the purpose of holding his pants up. You see, this is somewhat of a challenge for him-his pants are a bit heaver than most, with all the crap he carries around in them.

Everyone here knows you don't wear pants, you skirt wearing troll! The only time you see them is when your man takes them off for you!:laugh:
Get back to Wendy's and the drive through window kid.

Im not trying to fix anything, Im trying to get him to not show up to work.

BS. You know good and well that a minority of working pilots actually visit this circus. The only thing you're trying to do is post something with which most people would agree so you can feel better about yourself.

Latest resources

Back