To the Pinnacle FO who wears no belt, and sags his uniform pants....

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
Please do not show up to work anymore. You are a disgrace to the profession and to young FO's everywhere.

How the fock did you leave the hotel or your car dressed like that this morning? Your lucky i didnt think to snap a picture and post it on the internet to air your retarded asss out.

:angryfire:angryfire

Windsor

I do 5x5's
Total Time
enough
That goes for a lot of pilots out there, CA and FO alike at ALL airlines.

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
Like how you dress effects how you fly. You fashion police need to get a life.

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
Please do not show up to work anymore. You are a disgrace to the profession and to young FO's everywhere.

How the fock did you leave the hotel or your car dressed like that this morning? Your lucky i didnt think to snap a picture and post it on the internet to air your retarded asss out.

:angryfire:angryfire
Take a photo next time, puss.

brokeflyer

Total Time
I can see now why all you regional guys get paid so little....you kinda desrerve it.coming on here and saying something about an FO's dress shows a big lack of class....then critizing the person posting that shows even less.

Stop the guy and talk to him in person or dont even bother posting it here....it wont fix anything. You really think he'll read this and go running home to put his belt on?

he most likely cant afford internet anyway.

NoJoy

LAMA/400
Total Time
I gurantee that brown wears a belt at UPS. Now there is some uniform Nazis.

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
I can see now why all you regional guys get paid so little....you kinda desrerve it.coming on here and saying something about an FO's dress shows a big lack of class....then critizing the person posting that shows even less.

Stop the guy and talk to him in person or dont even bother posting it here....it wont fix anything. You really think he'll read this and go running home to put his belt on?

Im not trying to fix anything, Im trying to get him to not show up to work.

CX880

Total Time

Hey Netjets guy thanks for your concern and you opninon about how much we are worth. Now, Richie Rich needs you, CHOP CHOP.

SLUF4

Total Time
i've forgotten my belt before-maybe it was just a mistake

Booker

The Ladies Man
Total Time
Will do. Thanks for the time off, boss.

laserman2431

Total Time
i've forgotten my belt before-maybe it was just a mistake
From the urban dictionary:

sagging http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sagging#

wearing ones pants around the hips so that they sag down and bunch up around the ankles. Originally, this was a prison thing that signified that you were another prisoner's property, ie bltch. Punks were forced to wear their pants this way so it would be easier for their masters to pull their pants down and bu tt-fuc4 them. Somehow this became a 1990's fashion trend. I learned this from watching a TV special on prison life. The inmate who related the story was an elderly black gentleman who had been sentenced to life in prison and had been there for over fifty years. He marveled how such a mark of shame became a fashion statement. He said that younger inmates don't believe him when he tells them but swears it's the truth. I believed him. I also think they should let him out already, he's like 80 and I don't think he represents a threat to society.
Look at any wanna-be gangster (wankster) How the hell are you supposed to run from cops with your pants around your hips and your shoes unlaced anyway. If any of these little punk-a$$es actually did anything bad enough to get them thrown in the slammer they would no doubt shortly find out exactly what saggy pants are good for.

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
Yea this looked like an obvious attempt to look 'hard' in his uniform. I saw other passengers pointing, that is what brought it to my attention.