• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To the pilots age 61 and older:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Adam Smith at work, everyone makes ever economic decision in their own best interest. He did, you did, I did

Nice distraction with your simplistic view of economics-
still waiting an answer to those questions...

No they didn't. They only did because by law they had no choice. Otherwise they would have continued. Stupid comment.

It is an undeniable FACT that your career progression was what it was in part because people before you left at the age of 60. FACT. Now, it's done and over alright, but I still don't understand why you guys can't just admit the FACT that the age change was good for you, and not good for others. Just admit it.

Oh, and quit patronizing your FO's with: "Don't worry, you'll get yours..."

I don't have a problem flying with you old farts. But for Christ's sake, would you please keep the speaker volume down! It's like visiting gramps in the nursing home when he's watching TV with the volume cranked up.

what

I don't have a problem flying with you old farts. But for Christ's sake, would you please keep the speaker volume down! It's like visiting gramps in the nursing home when he's watching TV with the volume cranked up.
what did you say? I had my head set on, only kids use speakers. BTW you will never have to worry about stuff like that, because you will never grow older.

what did you say? I had my head set on, only kids use speakers. BTW you will never have to worry about stuff like that, because you will never grow older.

I can just see the FAA medical; you know the part when the Doc whispers something and asks you what he said. As long as they ask you the same thing every year, you're OK (assuming your memory is still OK)

I can just see the FAA medical; you know the part when the Doc whispers something and asks you what he said. As long as they ask you the same thing every year, you're OK (assuming your memory is still OK)
He whispers, "That will $100", if I write the check I pass. ha ha, BTW how many of you youngsters have to wear spectacles to pass that medical. I don't

Latest resources

Back