Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Uncle Bunkle

RETIRE you old jerks!

You knew the age limit was 60 your entire careers, so step down and get the hell outta here!

Got one here. Retired early from a Major WITH all his retirement coin and now eating up a Cappy seat and complaining about the pay.

Yes go away, its time to pass the torch. Half way through your gift from Bush and Prater. Take the money and run.

You seriously think guys that age are on this board? They're all in bed by now.

Nope-there're up with their young(er) F/A girlfriend who's teaching them how to set up their Facebook page. :)

RETIRE you old jerks!

You knew the age limit was 60 your entire careers, so step down and get the hell outta here!

I work three days a week, get 5 weeks vacation, get all holidays off and pull in 160 grand a year and I should retire for you! And why? Your charming persona?

Get over yourself grasshopper.

I work three days a week, get 5 weeks vacation, get all holidays off and pull in 160 grand a year and I should retire for you! And why? Your charming persona?

You should have planned to retire at 60 instead of blowing your money on ex=wives and child support, you drooping old codger. You wouldn't have put up with it when you were still young and not suffering from E.D.

Last edited:

10 years ago that figure was 30% higher.

Latest resources

Back