Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

acaTerry

SAPM
Thank you for trading in the pass you wrote and taking my WN jumpseat,a$$hole. I didn't need the $31 it cost me, nor the last minute runningall around from place to place like a chicken with no head it took toget the approval to write one without a letter on hand.
I hope you enjoyed watching me have to nearly lose my ride to work (wehave no commuter clause you know) while you were on pleasure travel (Ioverheard you).
BTW, about the lady next to you in the gate area...you weren'timpressing her with your "I'm a pilot" banter. Didn't her rolling hereyes give you a hint that all she wanted was for someone to put anapple in your mouth so you'd shut the he11 up?
Nice attempt at a uniform...Sporty's pilot shop eppaulettes, DOCKERS,and those BROWN shoes!!! The FAA should take your license for extremedorkism! And while I am at it...you little vomitonion, treat the gate agent with a little respect. What he should havedone was tell you to get lost with the attitude you gave him.

To the WN Captain on that flight, thanks for trying, you did yourbest.I had no idea that an ops agent could be such a tool. I couldn'tbelieve it when he threatened to write you up for that.
To the supervisor who approved me to write the pass without the letter, thank you! You saved my bacon.
To the gate agent, thanks to you too, you did a beautiful job of getting me on literally at the last second.
To the CHQ guy who had the other jumpseat, thanks for the offer to helppay for the pass. Classic gesture of a true brother in pilothood.
And to the puke who took my seat; just b/c you signed in as aPASSWRITER did not give you the right to swipe a JS. I remember yourface, and hopeI have the opportunity soon to pay you back, you littlejerk.

Last edited:
I know that the words are all running together. I edited itseveraltimes and it still does not space properly. I sent amessage to MArkabout it. ANyone else having the same trouble?

Maybe if you posted in the cargo section as well, you might have better luck finding out who it was?

I'm sure he was trying to get back to his Mesa accademy, or maybe it was Gulfstream... 5 year reunion.

How does someone steal your jumpseat? Do you think your more entitled to it or something because your a "real" pilot?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back