To My Friend G4Dude

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Deep?

No, you're just a wan, dispirited man desperately trying to convince himself and others that he is still relevant.

Can't we be friends?

Can't we be friends?

I think so. Just get on board and support the NJA Union.

The effort to bust this union is at least 6 years old now. It has failed. We've been under attack so perhaps we are defensive.

Our success is your success. It will encourage many more people to seek you solid 121 training environment and you have a place to send them.

Back on Topic......

.....G4? We are waiting...

Last edited:
I think so. Just get on board and support the NJA Union.

The effort to bust this union is at least 6 years old now. It has failed. We've been under attack so perhaps we are defensive.

Our success is your success. It will encourage many more people to seek you solid 121 training environment and you have a place to send them.
Actually I agree that when a company gets big enough, 500+ pilots you probably need a union in order that one voice speaks for the pilot group. In makes interaction with pilots more or less uniform. I am impressed with Pedro's (sp?) leadership, his Fox interview was very classy. I could easily like him.

I understand he is already having meetings with upper management. You should get a better TA with more pay and a return of some of the QOL issues. As I have stated before I hope this is a win-win for both sides. I will admit that the solidarity shown by the pilots brought the removal of RH. Not to mention Rupert Murdock's lack of love for Warren B that probably got Pedro his prime time exposure.

If I am guilty of anything it is poking the caged tiger, but it is entertaining to see the predicted reaction to anything but burn the place down.

^^^doesnt matter^^^

Hey yip the majors section is still waiting for you to shoot down the delta ta.

When are you going over there.

Dude,

Given today's events, are you now willing to admit that picketing, advertising, leverage building and growing union solidarity DO produce tangible results?

Even you must acknowledge that the fundamental roadblock to a positive future for this company and this career was removed LARGELY BECAUSE of the last 12 months of UNION activity.

If you can't admit the fundamental role the union played in bringing about this much-needed and very positive change in leadership, then you are being intellectually dishonest with us and yourself.

I hope you will now consider throwing in with us in order to continue building on today's developments and help achieve a new CBA that moves the entire company forward.

Cheers amigo.

I think you are right. My worry was mainly getting dumped by Warren, who I believe is the best owner we could have in the real world. Johnson and Noe returning is GREAT news, for which we should credit Warren and the union. I sometimes am too much a company guy, I suspect. Kudos to the union. The strategy I was so worried about actually worked. Thank you for the nice post, by the way.

Latest resources

Back