Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To Any Pilot fathers with great visitation divorce degree????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny there, Ralphy boy. One might infer from your post and bio that you might be anti-military. Resting quite comfortably under that mighty Eagle's wing – aren’t you?

Funny there, Ralphy boy. One might infer from your post and bio that you might be anti-military. Resting quite comfortably under that mighty Eagle's wing – aren’t you?

JF,

I am not anti-military. I respect and appreciate the efforts of all members of our armed forces.

I am not in agreement with the way they are being used presently, and I am not in agreement with the current administration on virtually every position they have established. Last I checked, that's my right as an American citizen.

Wouldn't it be nice to live in a world where there was no need for a military force? Certainly idealistic in today's world, but isn't that what JC would encourage mankind to strive for?

Be Cool. Avoid baseball bats and shovels. I got my kids on all my days off up to half the time. I pay a reduced amount of child support and life is good. Be the better person and it will pay off.

Funny how just about everyone on Flight Info rakes lawyers over the coals until you need one, and then the advice is to get the best one you can get.
Hey, I'm not a fan of the Mongoose, but If I got a Cobra problem, there's only one hammer for that nail.:)

Seriously though, I'm sure we all realize that there are many fine, upstanding lawyers out there. Like any profession, the bottom feeders bring everyone down.

Sky,
The above advice is correct. Any dealings with her take the high road and conduct yourself as if you were in a job interview. The worst thing you could possibly do is give her ammunition. Keep meticulous records of everything. When it comes time, you will have documention to support all of your claims. Stop by Radio Shack and get some gear to tape everything. You don't even have to tell her about it. A conversation with you is not protected (Remember Linda Tripp). Also, assume that she is doing the same.
Best of luck

Last edited:
God, I wish that was absolutely true- but it can bite you in the arse.

Get a good... no, GREAT lawyer.

Best advice yet on this thread, for sure.

A good lawyer knows the law.
A great lawyer knows the judge.

Get the great lawyer.

Funny how just about everyone on Flight Info rakes lawyers over the coals until you need one, and then the advice is to get the best one you can get.

Having been happily married (once) to an exceptionally talented and ethical lawyer for the past 24 years...it gets a little old.

(Kinda like the knee-jerk Democrat bashing here as well, but that's another story...open your minds, folks.)

Isn't it funny that instead of giving a PILOT who is need of good advice a little encouragement or suggestions - you feel the need to tout how important lawyers are.........I hate lawyers just about an RCH less than my ex.

Now go back to your boss and tell her how cool you were on Flight Info and how you laid the SMACKDOWN on a pilot that needed advice in a dire situation. Since she wears the pants in the family and if she is as good as you say - she will tell you to do the dishes and ground you from Hooters with the guys for a month.

You are a class act.........using a fellow pilot's fight of his life to allow you to spout your retarded drivel.

Isn't it funny that instead of giving a PILOT who is need of good advice a little encouragement or suggestions - you feel the need to tout how important lawyers are.........I hate lawyers just about an RCH less than my ex.

Now go back to your boss and tell her how cool you were on Flight Info and how you laid the SMACKDOWN on a pilot that needed advice in a dire situation. Since she wears the pants in the family and if she is as good as you say - she will tell you to do the dishes and ground you from Hooters with the guys for a month.

You are a class act.........using a fellow pilot's fight of his life to allow you to spout your retarded drivel.

Hey, Shrek,

Fu@k you.

Good description Shrek, only thing you forgot to tell the lawyers Cabana Boy was to make it snappy when carrying the Makeup case. Also he better make sure he puts the toilet seat down or the barrister will have his *************************fied A$$ in court. Pathetic Mr "Militant Civilian", your dribble reminds me of the idiot Occum Razor's babbling. Get back in the kitchen and whip up a Tofu sandwich for Ms. Johnny Cockran before she kicks your A$$.

Latest resources

Back