To all People at Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

plnegoofy

Doug Parker will be in CLT tommorrow Aug 27th for the Crew News. I say we make an appearance and let our voices be heard about what is happening to our airline. Better than voicing it to our own "do nothing" management. Maybe we can get some answers

An airline called Allegheny did that once in PHL....embarassed Siegel so bad that his compassion needle pegged and he unleashed the powers of rape and pillage on the folks in Harrisburg.

Your paying union dues, let them do your dirty work and you just fly the line.

you have a showtime for his arrival???? and where it will be?? oh yes is every one welcome or is only mainline and holy own?? thx...

The pilot session will run from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. EDT.

TODAY, THURSDAY, AUGUST 27TH

Parker will host Crew News at the T Flight Training Center, room 162/164.

Rumor is Parker said they have found flying for the LGA planes (15). And we were told that Piedmont isn't going away. But remember this is from Management.

So hopefully it is true that the other 15 planes will stay here. I mean they are paid for and they could be used at a small cost to add frequency out of the main hubs of CLT or PHL.

But who really knows...

Naw they'd rather let a contract carrier infuse a couple million and sign a long contract with them for lift they dont want.

Naw they'd rather let a contract carrier infuse a couple million and sign a long contract with them for lift they dont want.

I won't argue that! You know US Airways will step over a dollar to pick up a quarter.

Latest resources

Back