• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To all CAL guys... from a furloughed pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...problem is too many of you all have hard ons for a 757??? I will never get it?
I like the idea of a bigger plan for 2 reasons...and pretty much 2 reasons alone: Bigger cockpit, bigger lav.

I like the idea of a bigger plan for 2 reasons...and pretty much 2 reasons alone: Bigger cockpit, bigger lav.

More important: a bigger lav that WE don't dump ;-)

flygirlqt,

R.S. is a scab, was a rep on the MEC during POS '02, is based in GUM, and will tell you to your face that we will be lucky to hold onto what we have.

You remind me of what it would be like to be back in junior high. You lace virtually every post with vitriolic comments. Even if some of your statements had merit, there is so much juvenile b.s. in your posts, nobody really wants to agree with you. I would like to see you post like this on Calforums. Of course that would take some instestinal fortitude which I doubt you have. You probably have heard this a lot in your life but I will tell it to you one more time...Grow up.

I just couldn't let these go hairpiece man. Or is that just a really bad comb over? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WS is not a scab since he was hired in June of 87. He also was not on the MEC but the LEC Captain representative. The 3 former MEC members are all Houston based and never flew in GUM

You are so ignorant you can't even keep your facts straight. Do you have the balls to tell him this in person or do you just stroke yourself on these forums to make yourself sound like a tough guy?

flygirlqt,

R.S. is a scab, was a rep on the MEC during POS '02, is based in GUM, and will tell you to your face that we will be lucky to hold onto what we have.

You remind me of what it would be like to be back in junior high. You lace virtually every post with vitriolic comments. Even if some of your statements had merit, there is so much juvenile b.s. in your posts, nobody really wants to agree with you. I would like to see you post like this on Calforums. Of course that would take some instestinal fortitude which I doubt you have. You probably have heard this a lot in your life but I will tell it to you one more time...Grow up.

If you had written with the original post about RS clarifying he was a former member of the LEC that would have been helpful. I guess using big words like former might be a little too difficult with you.

For a guy with about 18 months on the property you sure seem to think you are the know all cure all for everything that is ailing at Continental. Until those like yourself with such a limited ability to think realize that we are already on a collision course with contract 08 and the new blood is not changing a thing within CALALPA the problems will continue. But keep holding on to your scapegoats to feel better. Just be prepared for the same results like the last time with Contract 02.

The simple issue that remains is guys like you run their mouths constantly yet I have seen it over and over when it comes to actually confronting people you put your tails between your legs and never say anything. Especially during the hiring, training and probationary process. Which to me shows who has a true lack of intestinal fortitude for not standing up for your actual beliefs and mantra.

In the end you and your ilk never accomplish anything other than blowing around a lot of hot air. In the same sense you are no better than the scabs who are so far on the other side of the spectrum in accomplishing anything in unifying the pilots and moving us forward.

The really funny part about your latest diatribe here claiming I am vitriolic yet anyone having a different opinion from your ignorance gets labeled as a scab or will scab. There is some junior high mentality for you.

Now I don't know if you are having a bad comb over day or just miffed I didn't bother to respond to your pm but one thing is for sure you are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Latest resources

Back