Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
S

SouthTex

Anyone know of any other cheap hotels besides the RRI in the vicinity of the lovely Hartsfield Jackson Metroplex? Drury raised the rates so I am fishing for a new spot for my tackle box each week. Thanks for any info.

Love,
Satan

Country Inn & Suites south is about $50 a night. It is a lot better than the Roof and has its own shuttle to the airport.

Willy21 said:
Country Inn & Suites south is about $50 a night. It is a lot better than the Roof and has its own shuttle to the airport.

Yea, but Spondivits is right across the street.

SouthTex said:
Anyone know of any other cheap hotels besides the RRI in the vicinity of the lovely Hartsfield Jackson Metroplex? Drury raised the rates so I am fishing for a new spot for my tackle box each week. Thanks for any info.

Love,
Satan

Are you the reason why all of the towels at RRI have those mysterious brown streaks on them??? Actually, I stayed in a Super 8 one night that looked like somebody wiped with the shower curtain. Then, the very next night I stayed in a Days Inn that smelled like curry and pubes on the sheets.

Yuck! Pubes!

Then, the very next night I stayed in a Days Inn that smelled like curry and pubes on the sheets.

How exactly do you know how pubes on the sheets smell like????
:beer:

Tim47SIP said:
Then, the very next night I stayed in a Days Inn that smelled like curry and pubes on the sheets.

How exactly do you know how pubes on the sheets smell like????
:beer:

Like curry, apparently.

Latest resources

Back