• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Tired of using Red Roofs towels to wipe my A$$

S

SouthTex

Anyone know of any other cheap hotels besides the RRI in the vicinity of the lovely Hartsfield Jackson Metroplex? Drury raised the rates so I am fishing for a new spot for my tackle box each week. Thanks for any info.

Love,
Satan

Willy21

Don't ask
Total Time
Country Inn & Suites south is about $50 a night. It is a lot better than the Roof and has its own shuttle to the airport.

Spooky 1

Total Time
Some
Willy21 said:
Country Inn & Suites south is about $50 a night. It is a lot better than the Roof and has its own shuttle to the airport.

Yea, but Spondivits is right across the street.

BLing

Total Time
SouthTex said:
Anyone know of any other cheap hotels besides the RRI in the vicinity of the lovely Hartsfield Jackson Metroplex? Drury raised the rates so I am fishing for a new spot for my tackle box each week. Thanks for any info.

Love,
Satan

Are you the reason why all of the towels at RRI have those mysterious brown streaks on them??? Actually, I stayed in a Super 8 one night that looked like somebody wiped with the shower curtain. Then, the very next night I stayed in a Days Inn that smelled like curry and pubes on the sheets.

Tim47SIP

Serving for the USofA
Total Time
Yuck! Pubes!

Then, the very next night I stayed in a Days Inn that smelled like curry and pubes on the sheets.

How exactly do you know how pubes on the sheets smell like????
:beer:

FmrFreightDog

Py-lote
Total Time
Tim47SIP said:
Then, the very next night I stayed in a Days Inn that smelled like curry and pubes on the sheets.

Like curry, apparently.

avpro91

Total Time
7000+
Sleep Inn has a good rate $35 I think....or they used to.

BLing

Total Time
Tim47SIP said:

I meant to say that the room smelled like curry and there were also pubes on my sheets as well. Sorry for the confusion, it was a typo!

GogglesPisano

Pawn, in game of life
Total Time
enough
Ahhh! The glamorous life of an airline pilot.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Ah The Red Roof at Hartsfield. I stayed there recently and didn't have that security latch on my door, or atleast a complete one. It looked like somebody had kicked the door in and broke it.

I was too tired to ask for another room so I propped my Purdy Neat Bag and Flight Case with 300 lbs. of Jepps in it up against the door, figuring it would give me a 10 second head start to jump out the window to safety.

From the sounds of the experiences from the above posters, you would probably be better of just getting yourself thrown in jail for the night.