• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tierd of it all? I am....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
E K Gann did the same thing and then he got tried of sailing.

Best thread ever. E-V-E-R. Tell us about the BBQ grill you'll have on the aft section for all the swordfish you'll catch, and now we got ourselves a Flightinfo classic in the making.

Mmmm, grilled swordfish and margaritas.

Last edited:
Oh yea, all you need to pack is a 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of flip-flops, a drinking Hawaiian shirt of your choice, sunglasses, your favorite libation (Plenty of it) and your favorite stupid drinking hat that your wife or girlfriend dosnt let you wear. I will fire up the BBQ on the transom, you mix the margs, and I will cook the sailfish we cought. Oh and by the way, will you make me a drink while you are down there?

Any Takers?

Last edited:
Front Office, God bless you, man. Some day I will "drop out" and leave it all behind just like you. Good luck.

Front Office said:
Oh yea, all you need to pack is a 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of flip-flops, a drinking Hawaiian shirt of your choice, sunglasses, your favorite libation (Plenty of it) and your favorite stupid drinking hat that your wife or girlfriend dosnt let you wear. I will fire up the BBQ on the transom, you mix the margs, and I will cook the sailfish we cought. Oh and by the way, will you make me a drink while you are down there?

Any Takers?

I'm in ....never wanted to fly for USAirways anyway:) !!!

PHXFLYR:cool:

Just had this thought today... Looked over to the guy on my right while holding short in front of a line waiting to go out of DEN:

"Ya know, cantcha just imagine when you're one week from 60? I'd imagine it being one he|| of a good trip."

Think of all the things you've wanted to say and do that it would seem like the perfect time to act on...

dueguard1, have you ever traveled?

Wait a minute. I gave up sailing around the world to try to be an airline pilot because I was bored. Am I just going to end up yearning for what I was doing?

(Kind of reminds me of a movie quote. "You don't have to have a million dollars to do nuthin'. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke...don't do $h!t")

front9 said:
dueguard1, have you ever traveled?
:D don't pick on dueguard...remember when you couldn't wait to eat at the "big people table" at Thanksgiving, instead of having to sit at the card table with the rest of the "children"?

Latest resources

Back