Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three Insugents Killed (300 More Created)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
onthebeach said:
Let me explain the situation to you, as it was explained to me when I was a young officer:

First: If your conscience will not allow you to wholeheartedly support the policies and actions of the duly elected and constituted United States government, you should immediately resign your commission.

Second: If you believe that any order you are given is illegal, you have the duty to clearly and immediately express that belief, and the reason(s) for the same, to your Commanding Officer; and, to refuse to obey such order until such time that, by evidence of fact, you are convinced it is in fact a legal order.

If you are in either of the situations described above and don't take the appropriate course of action I've outlined, then you are in violation of your oath of office and the UCMJ.

On the other hand, if you are not in either of the situations I've described, then shut up and do your duty.

Are you mentally challenged, or do you just like to put words in people's mouth and slam them so you sound important?

Two people asked you a question. Why don't you answer it?

Last edited:
No self-respecting miltary person would come on this board, claim to be a part of a military unit and call themselves "KarmaPolice". Unless you are in some unit on the left coast. I think you are justing baiting. My friend I meet and greet with military personnel at BWI USO every week and they are not creating insurgents they are killing them. Better over there than here! I support them and the President 100% and I have no time to worry about candy a$$ tree hugging Al Queda rights activists here in this country. They started this fight and our Military is going to finish it!

Well said, too bad I fell for this fake.

CLAMBAKE

Latest resources

Back