Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Those darn regional pilots overflew MSP!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lost their jobs.....AND their tickets! Should NEVER have lied.

By the way, when the Airbus comes to the "End of the yellow brick road," it gives audible clicks....it would have definitely gotten their attention, PROVIDED they were awake. :rolleyes:

We are ALL going to pay for THIS mistake. :bawling:

Question here: How loud is an incoming ACARS message on that thing. The CRJ is so loud, I wear an adult diaper, just in case it goes off in flight.

I'm starting to think those guys were watching movies on their laptops, with earbuds!!!

Lost their jobs.....AND their tickets! Should NEVER have lied.

By the way, when the Airbus comes to the "End of the yellow brick road," it gives audible clicks....it would have definitely gotten their attention, PROVIDED they were awake. :rolleyes:

We are ALL going to pay for THIS mistake. :bawling:

The NTSB is pushing for cameras to be installed in the flight deck.

The NTSB is pushing for cameras to be installed in the flight deck.

Can you imagine how much Duct Tape will be used for the "Cover-Up" operation? Or the FINGER being shot at the camera. LOL

The chirp is fairly loud...if they had ear buds in, your right, they probably would not have heard it. I STILL say they were ASLEEP! ;-)

Question here: How loud is an incoming ACARS message on that thing. The CRJ is so loud, I wear an adult diaper, just in case it goes off in flight.

I'm starting to think those guys were watching movies on their laptops, with earbuds!!!

The ACARS on the bus doesn't make any sound typically. In this situation, it wouldn't have made a sound.

I just wrote my congressman. Surely we need some legislation on this!!??

These inexperienced regional pilots can't be permitted to tool around, endangering the flying public. My gosh!! What will we do?

I guess it's back to an ATP and moon landing to get hired!!!

Those darn regional pilots!!

Next thing you know, they'll be landing on taxiways!!!!

I'll never fly on a regional jet...you can bet on that!!!

I take it you got turned down at a major???? Or did they even call you.

Do I sound like some pathetic mainline pilot, so full of myself that I would trade verbage on the regional boards, giving myself yet another opportunity to remind everyone of my status?

No...that would be you guys...and the general.

So, go back to your country clubs and champagne fountains and leave me in my closet of self loathing doubt. I am nothing. I am not worth the retinal effort you spend reading my posts. Your keyboard strokes are wasted with the act of a reply. Do not look upon me with pity, I pray, for you are the less for the effort and I would not wish that upon one as high as thee!!! Ye...varily!!!!!

Last edited:
Do I sound like some pathetic mainline pilot, so full of myself that I would trade verbage on the regional boards, giving myself yet another opportunity to remind everyone of my status?
No you sound like some sniveling crying little dickhead rj lifer loser who's mad that his career, much like his social life is in the gutter!

No...that would be you guys...and the general.

So, go back to your country clubs and champagne fountains and leave me in my closet of self loathing doubt. I am nothing. I am not worth the retinal effort you spend reading my posts. Your keyboard strokes are wasted with the act of a reply. Do not look upon me with pity, I pray, for you are the less for the effort and I would not wish that upon one as high as thee!!! Ye...varily!!!!!
Great. Now back to your closet. I'm sure you're due to come out any day now. Does the sunlight hurt your eyes?

Latest resources

Back