There goes your job ....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gunfyter

WASHINGTON, July 14 (Reuters) - A sweeping overhaul of the U.S. healthcare system to be announced on Tuesday in the U.S. House of Representatives will include a surtax on millionaires of 5.4 percent, congressional sources said.
The tax rate is higher than the 3 percent surtax lawmakers had been discussing earlier and would be imposed on those making more than $1 million a year, the sources said.
(Reporting by Donna Smith; Editing by Sandra Maler)

Now your passengers can't afford a private jet anymore.... :(

Brokeflyer you wanna take this one? You seem to have all the answers lately.
On the other hand, maybe browntothebone can write his congressman and get this law overturned seeing as how it's coming from congress and not the courts.

Florida had a sur tax like this. I didn't mind paying it one bit. Neither should anyone else fortunate enough to be making that amount of money.

Brokeflyer you wanna take this one? You seem to have all the answers lately.
On the other hand, maybe browntothebone can write his congressman and get this law overturned seeing as how it's coming from congress and not the courts.

they all gonna go to avantair.....lol

Florida had a sur tax like this. I didn't mind paying it one bit. Neither should anyone else fortunate enough to be making that amount of money.
I guess you are right ... I could just lay someone off to cover the increase ... so net, it won't cost a dime....

I know, I have some funny ideas. I also believe if you're a white male with at least a high school diploma and you're not a millionaire, you're under-achieving.

Now your passengers can't afford a private jet anymore.... :(

Maybe if we all agree to work for $18,000 per year they could lower the cost per hour and we could help subsidize their flying.

I am sure they would help us out if our cost of living went up.

If cap-and-trade and this health care crap pass we will all be out of jobs before long. It won't matter which fractional you work for. These policies Obama is proposing will have huge negative financial effects on the type of people and companies that use us.

Latest resources

Back