• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

There be good news coming...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i heard from a friend....no names allowed here, sorry.

just what i heard.

Didn't the email say the recalls were due to attrition? If so, I don't think they lost 185 guys. I honestly don't know who or what to believe anymore. I hope you're source is right, it would be a nice surprise after the past 4 years of disappointment.

Didn't the email say the recalls were due to attrition? If so, I don't think they lost 185 guys. I honestly don't know who or what to believe anymore. I hope you're source is right, it would be a nice surprise after the past 4 years of disappointment.

i didnt read the email as i dont work there anymore, however, you really believe what management would say?

im suprised they claim attrition, thats like saying "obama is a decent president"

you KNOW its a lie....

No numbers were released. Don't know where these numbers are coming from but hopefully they'll approach that threshold.

Seriously, I'd love to go back, get current, get my 200 in 12, and consider the options.

Wow, times have changed. We're no longer just a stepping stone to something bigger....we're a place to get current.

Best of luck to you. Getting you current again is the least you're owed for this screwing. You probably left a decent job on the promise of a 2 yr upgrade here.

Wow, times have changed. We're no longer just a stepping stone to something bigger....we're a place to get current.

Best of luck to you. Getting you current again is the least you're owed for this screwing. You probably left a decent job on the promise of a 2 yr upgrade here.

I turned down a captain upgrade in the Lear 45 to come here. A "career" destination. This place is just one CEO away from getting better. Or worse.

I hope things improve but I'm not overly optimistic.

Latest resources

Back