Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Westies at USAir win a seat at the SLI table! Yesss!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly. It's a virtual certainty that the USAPA idiots are going to try and throw a wrench/tantrum into the works. I sincerely hope they do the result will be hysterical. My guess is they'll just refuse to participate as if anybody would give a damn if they show up or not. This thing is completely out of the former fake unions hands and is moving along completely unstoppable. Finally.

I agree. The Easties are finally gonna see the light, and it's gonna be amusing for the rest of us to watch. They treated the Westies terribly, and it's time for that to stop.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Karma....it's ALWAYS there

Standby for 15+ years of Easties claiming they were screwed by yet another senile arbitrator. Hopefully they don't use the NIC. They should use a NIC on steroids list to compensate the West for years of ill gotten gains on the East. Maybe staple all east pilots below the bottom west guy and then merge that list with AA :uzi:

They will all be in nursing homes wearing diapers in 15+ years.

Last edited:
Fair opinion judges with a critical eye. 17 years of sweat equity is worth more than 1 month. Unless you are george Nicolau

Fair opinion judges with a critical eye. 17 years of sweat equity is worth more than 1 month. Unless you are george Nicolau

That was your last merger pal. Better get your head wrapped around the one in front of you. Looking like there might be hell to pay.

You have to actually be sweating at the airline, not on furlough, to accrue "sweat equity". That's the part of the USAPA propaganda they "forgot" to tell you.

APA has had sufficient experience with the Eagle whipsaw to tell the difference between Midlantic and mainline. Let them explain it to you.

Now it comes down to which dog (east or west) can hump APA's leg the best.

Hey APA, me love you long time....

"Sweat equity" Jess P.'s Battle Cry into the slaughter of another mismanaged arbitration that has the full backing of the Easties...

Latest resources

Back