Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Westies at USAir win a seat at the SLI table! Yesss!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
St Nic,

If you can't stomach it I'm pretty sure Delta is hiring. If you ask nicely you might even get The General to write you a letter of recommendation :)

This illegal ruling violates MB law and Judge Silver. The west is not a class and cannot represent themselves. This ruling will be overturned in the courts. Get ready for another ten years of seperate ops and the west suing every body!
USAPA is illegal and the East pilots are mostly criminals. You'll be lucky to get the nic after this is done.

Probably nothing more than semantics here. If USAPA had sole representation the arbitrators would demand the Nic list from them. This way, the West presents the Nic list. Either way the list is presented and the arbitrators decide.

Frankly APA only gave USAPA and the east a seat at the table in order to deflect any DFR claims. They can easily rescind that now that their good faith effort has been recognized. If USAPA wants to pretend it has the relevance to drag this out even 1 additional day, they will find themselves on the outside with a glass to the door listing for their fate.

And I wonder what protection "witnesses" and others working for a defunct union have from individual lawsuits now, unless they buy personal liability protection.

The camel's nose is under the tent...The NIC. is the how the 2005 AWA/AAA lists were merged in 2007 and why not use that? Jess P. is in deep trouble if he sticks to his "Sweat Equity" and "It's not fair" defenses for a do-over...The arbitrators get what the USAPA delay/do-over camp is all about!
P.S.- I want my money back USAPA!!!

What arbitrator would stick his neck out and do more than he was tasked with? The MB Board is there to merge US and AA, not US and AWA first and then AA.

St Nic,

If you can't stomach it I'm pretty sure Delta is hiring. If you ask nicely you might even get The General to write you a letter of recommendation :)

I would recommend him for Lav Dumper as long as he promises to wear his face guard at all times.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You just don't want to share those transatlantic sundaes!

Heck no! Soooo tasty! But, he can clean the remnants upon arrival.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Probably nothing more than semantics here. If USAPA had sole representation the arbitrators would demand the Nic list from them. This way, the West presents the Nic list. Either way the list is presented and the arbitrators decide.

Frankly APA only gave USAPA and the east a seat at the table in order to deflect any DFR claims. They can easily rescind that now that their good faith effort has been recognized. If USAPA wants to pretend it has the relevance to drag this out even 1 additional day, they will find themselves on the outside with a glass to the door listing for their fate.
Exactly. It's a virtual certainty that the USAPA idiots are going to try and throw a wrench/tantrum into the works. I sincerely hope they do the result will be hysterical. My guess is they'll just refuse to participate as if anybody would give a damn if they show up or not. This thing is completely out of the former fake unions hands and is moving along completely unstoppable. Finally.

Latest resources

Back