The vote.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airman2105

Be careful how you vote. Are Wookie, Windup and Delko going to protect you...I don't think so. IBT1108 will. Remember the false promises made to the office, look at it now...all gone. The bonus.....Deanne did not tell me about the bonus so I did not budget for it. Flexjet is so successful that I am not going to change anything. Has anything changed? If you have not noticed you must be living in a cave.
Uncle will tell you what you want to hear until after the vote so be careful. A lot off good people helped to put protections in place for you with good reason.

Be careful how you vote. Are Wookie, Windup and Delko going to protect you...I don't think so. IBT1108 will. Remember the false promises made to the office, look at it now...all gone. The bonus.....Deanne did not tell me about the bonus so I did not budget for it. Flexjet is so successful that I am not going to change anything. Has anything changed? If you have not noticed you must be living in a cave.
Uncle will tell you what you want to hear until after the vote so be careful. A lot off good people helped to put protections in place for you with good reason.[/QUOTE

Theres no vote yet just a flimsy card drive requesting the NMB to examine whether a vote is even appropriate. From what I hear the support is way too low for it to be considered. They need in excess of 50 percent of the pilot group to send in cards. They have maybe 20 percent of misguided folks.
Why would any pilot in their right mind vote to give up protections that are in place. The best of both worlds is 2 N and a union!

Thanks Jetmaster, I just spoke to a couple of misguided souls who thought we were loosing our grip. I agree with you that it is "the few" who are stirring the pot as usual.

Since we are coming up on two months since the ruling of the mcba and it still isn't implemented and the fact that we havent heard much of anything at all that was worthwhile from leadership. I would not be surprised that more people send signed cards back. Silence kills.

Since we are coming up on two months since the ruling of the mcba and it still isn't implemented and the fact that we havent heard much of anything at all that was worthwhile from leadership. I would not be surprised that more people send signed cards back. Silence kills.

But if you were informed you would know that it hasn't been implemented because the company is stalling which is costing pilots money they are entitled to under the contract. That should piss people off enough to not only not support this decert drive but start pressuring management to abide by the arbitrators decision which favors them anyway.

But if you were informed you would know that it hasn't been implemented because the company is stalling which is costing pilots money they are entitled to under the contract. That should piss people off enough to not only not support this decert drive but start pressuring management to abide by the arbitrators decision which favors them anyway.
But i said its not implemented i realize its not implemented bevause I'm not receiving ot, cant bid for a challenger or legacy. But all we get a few weeks agao was a one page report that they negotiations on the cba and implement of the mcba. But what else, what else are they doing. What is anyone doing. Nobody knows

But i said its not implemented i realize its not implemented bevause I'm not receiving ot, cant bid for a challenger or legacy. But all we get a few weeks agao was a one page report that they negotiations on the cba and implement of the mcba. But what else, what else are they doing. What is anyone doing. Nobody knows
What they are doing is trying to get us to believe that they care about us like family. Show me the money! Let me worry about my family.

The family died a long time ago. When was the last time we had a get together apart from the office of laid off people reunion. There is not even a peep of the old company showing through. The only anti Union people are the ones who hope to gain something out of it. Look at me Uncle....I'm on your side. Can I have 650 position?

Speaking of voting, another Challenger 300 instructor is voting with his feet! And SWA gets another one!

Latest resources

Back