The Venetian LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

b757driver

Does anyone know what equipment the Venetian flight department operates and is LAS their only base/domicile? I seem to recall that they might have an entity on the East Coast as well but I could be wrong.
I know they have/had at least one BBJ and some Gulfstreams but that was a while ago.
Anyone work there or used to work there kind enough to offer an insight into this company?
Thanks in adance.

G-III, G-IV (2), BBJ, 767

LAS is only current base although Macau is a possibility down the road. More airline sized equipment is on the way....

They have a plane GIII soon to be or is a GIV in BED

I've flown him, and believe me, there is a reason he has ex-musad security w/ him, 'cause everyone wants to kill him for being such a prick.

dangerboy said:
I've flown him, and believe me, there is a reason he has ex-musad security w/ him, 'cause everyone wants to kill him for being such a prick.

That's Mossad to you and I can neither confirm nor deny that he's a prick. ;)

I see that 767 in Macau alot how do you even apply or try to get a job like that

My boss interviewed there a few years back. From what he tells me the prick thing is not a rumor.

I know a guy that interviewed there about a year ago or so, and yes, the guy is a real a$$hole.

Latest resources

Back