• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The tattooed wife

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hahaha! That's the best, especially when Nick shows up at the door and she was just looking at pictures of the vaca with Charlie with that gay women's fu*k music playing.

I dont know why I did not find this thread before. A little background for you. I own a tatto shop in Ausitn and have been doing tattoos for almost 10 years on and off. I went back to doing it full time on my days off and see many different people with many different reasons for their tattoos..having said that. We see lots of woman come in by themselves to get tattoos. They will also come in with their friends/boyfriends/husbands whatever..There are many reasons people get them. Names of people that dies, things that remind them of something in their life and sometimes, yes sometimes they get them just because they have always wanted them. For some reason, the lower back "tramp stamp" tattoo is very popular and has been for the last 10 years. We occasionally get someone to come in with regrets but that is rare. As for her getting one at 43 years old...good for her. I wish she would have talked about it with her husband first but at that age, she is sure what she wants and more than likely not doing it for any side reason needing a PI. While she did not talk about it first, be supportive and tell her she is sexy. Maybe she did it to get a little attention and to feel sexy. I hear that alot..."I am getting this so I feel a little sexy". Try giving her a compliment about it and I am sure it will go a long ways. I really would not worry about her cheating on you. Just talk to her, smile and give some support and things will be fine.

my 2 cents.

FlightInfo membership?

...Ten dollars a year.

Lower back tattoo?

...Two hundred dollars.

Asking for Martial advice from the sociopaths on FI?

...Priceless.

Good call on the counseling. Don't listen to us morons. Good luck - I hope y'all come out of this stronger.

Does she have any facial jewelery, nose piercings etc. aka "slut shrapnel"?

FlightInfo membership?

...Ten dollars a year.

Lower back tattoo?

...Two hundred dollars.

Asking for Martial advice from the sociopaths on FI?

...Priceless.

Good call on the counseling. Don't listen to us morons. Good luck - I hope y'all come out of this stronger.

:laugh:

My sentiments exactly!

With advice like that (previous posts), no wonder the divorce rate is so high.

Good luck to you ~ I think an honest conversation will take you a long way.

The people stereotyping women that gets tattoos as sluts etc. validates Australians being glad that they got the prisoners and we got the damn puritans!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back