• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The tattooed wife

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Insights from NW_Pilot's esteemed career of, what was it, "female human hunting", or "playing with the female humans"

I'm sure it's your favorite thing to talk about over a glass of Romulan Ale at the Trek conventions.

Insights from NW_Pilot's esteemed career of, what was it, "female human hunting", or "playing with the female humans"

I'm sure it's your favorite thing to talk about over a glass of Romulan Ale at the Trek conventions.

Sorry, I don't like star trek!!! But Humans are a Spectator Sport!!

I would get a Private Investagator and prep yourself for some crappy news. Chances are go with your gut feeling-but get facts. Then get a laywer.

I wouldn't go with the private investigator, because what if your gut is wrong? That would be a pretty awkward conversation: "Honey, you got a tattoo, I really didn't trust you when you said you got it alone, so I hired someone to follow you."

Let me get this straight. Your woman got a tat, so you assume she's cheating on you?

Maybe she just always wanted one. Maybe she's having a mid life crisis (yes, women have them too).

Here's an idea: save the money of a PI and TALK TO HER ABOUT IT!!!

If she withdraws or doesn't want to talk about it, then get suspicious and call the PI.

I am not married and I would see it as a big deal, if she said she had not decided to do something, then snuck around and did it, and didnt say anything about it.

Because we all know women go totally apesh*t if a guy does that, and will bring it up for the next 20 years anytime she is upset.

Very true man. Right on the money. They will rub your nose right in whatever you did for 50 years and a genuine attitude about being sorry will only make it worse.

Save your money and screw the PI. This your wife not your damn girlfriend. Talk to her instead getting on some online forum and talking to strangers. If you talk to her and you are getting a certain feeling then disregard my first sentence.

Latest resources

Back