• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The tattooed wife

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So about a month ago, my wife asked if I thought she should get a tattoo. We talked about it and by the end of the discussion, she didn't want one anymore (horray!). I come home from a five day trip, and as she's making dinner, what do I notice as she bends over? A lower back tattoo! Mmmm, ok. I say nothing, and the night goes on. We go to bed, and she wears a t-shirt to bed (not entirely uncommon). She asks me to get up and take a shower first the next morning, and I do. After I get dressed and go downstairs, she gets up and showers, gets dressed etc.

After being home a full 24 hours it's obvious that she doesn't plan to tell me about her new tattoo anytime soon, so I tell her I saw it. She was embarrassed and says she was going to show me later. I asked her who she got it with, and she tells me she went alone.

What do you guys think? Is she full of crap, and maybe is seeing someone on the side? I just have a hard time believing that she got this tattoo alone, especially after decided she didn't want one. It sort of sounds like a few drinks later, she ended up in the tattoo shop ,if you ask me.

Thoughts? Ideas? I guess more and more women are tattooed these days, eh? This is a 43 year old mother of two!

I'm a chick, but I think chicks with tattoos are gross. And a tramp stamp? I think you two need to go to counseling.

Your depiction of women equaling men (or vice versa) is cute. I wasn't implying you were, but since you said so, is that you in the pic or your daughter?

This forum gets me in trouble....What those guys said about....its not what a woman says but how she acts towards you. True. And no most women don't do things alone like one of the posters said. They can't even go to the bathroom by themselves. Sounds to me like its less about the tatoo (or as the cool ones on the forum say "INK") then it is a on going trust issue. Why don't you address that first? I'm not a fan of tats but it doesn't mean it is a "tramp stamp". Don't always judge a book by its cover....that being said in my personal opinion I'd find it hard to date a woman with visable tats. IE arms, neck etc. Thats just me I am a liberal fiscal conservative. IF she is hiding things well.....what else is she hiding that isn't written on her body? Like I said trust issues, counseling or figure it out maybe its time for a change. I'm one of those people that is painfully obvious all I have ever asked out of my women is blatent honesty. So why don't you point blank ask her?

So about a month ago, my wife asked if I thought she should get a tattoo. We talked about it and by the end of the discussion, she didn't want one anymore (horray!). I come home from a five day trip, and as she's making dinner, what do I notice as she bends over? A lower back tattoo! Mmmm, ok. I say nothing, and the night goes on. We go to bed, and she wears a t-shirt to bed (not entirely uncommon). She asks me to get up and take a shower first the next morning, and I do. After I get dressed and go downstairs, she gets up and showers, gets dressed etc.

After being home a full 24 hours it's obvious that she doesn't plan to tell me about her new tattoo anytime soon, so I tell her I saw it. She was embarrassed and says she was going to show me later. I asked her who she got it with, and she tells me she went alone.

What do you guys think? Is she full of crap, and maybe is seeing someone on the side? I just have a hard time believing that she got this tattoo alone, especially after decided she didn't want one. It sort of sounds like a few drinks later, she ended up in the tattoo shop ,if you ask me.

Thoughts? Ideas? I guess more and more women are tattooed these days, eh? This is a 43 year old mother of two!

Hard to say! it could have been done to make her self feel youthful and sexy.

I myself find girls with tat's sexy if done in good taste and it shows that they have some sort of tolerance of pain which usually shows in the sack. but i am a werido

I am not sure how long you been married but i am going on 13 years and never think my wife is messing around with another man (girls I know so) maybe you need to go to a councilperson if you have them feelings and the issue out straighten out.

Just don't confront her without knowing for sure can cause serious bank account damage even lead to homelessness.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back