Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigMeat

Registered Loser
Just got the call from the Southwest folks! Ive been waiting a long time for this. Got my type about a year and a half ago. So those who have not hang in there. I know people who had less PIC and total time in the same equipment get called way before me so there is no rhyme or reason that I can tell. For those who are interested I have the 737 type, 4800tt, 2800pic mostly all in a Beech 1900. No pic jet. Plus I have the degree but know they are calling people without it. Hang in there your time will come too. Hope this keeps your spirits up!

Hey! That grenade doesn't have a pin in it! :)

Got the call yesterday. Got type last month at HPA. 6700 TT, 2600 Turbine PIC, Check Airman, blah blah blah....

Good luck everyone and see you in Dallas July 14!

hey commode air is that a picture of a $hitter dressed up in an airline hat and tie?

Got the call monday for a 13 july interview. 4700 and 1800 pic turbine. All civy time (mostly under part 135). Good luck to all, see ya in Dallas.

Why yes it is a very pearly kohler Commode my friend. It was very easy flying for the commode Air. You sit takeoff and land on the $hitter. commode Air had the finest $hitters of the time. they came in pearl white and blue with $hit all over them. You should apply to the commode Air. Like I said, I didn't have to get up all day. Have fun.

What are competitive times for Commode Air?
Do they accept stand up urinal time? If so, what is the conversion ratio?
What are the “poo” bases?
Any help would be great.

Latest resources

Back