• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

The SWA Interview Call!

BigMeat

Registered Loser
Total Time
10000+
Just got the call from the Southwest folks! Ive been waiting a long time for this. Got my type about a year and a half ago. So those who have not hang in there. I know people who had less PIC and total time in the same equipment get called way before me so there is no rhyme or reason that I can tell. For those who are interested I have the 737 type, 4800tt, 2800pic mostly all in a Beech 1900. No pic jet. Plus I have the degree but know they are calling people without it. Hang in there your time will come too. Hope this keeps your spirits up!

Phaedrus

Total Time
GMT
Hey! That grenade doesn't have a pin in it! :)

debo007

Total Time
Got the call yesterday. Got type last month at HPA. 6700 TT, 2600 Turbine PIC, Check Airman, blah blah blah....

Good luck everyone and see you in Dallas July 14!

BRA

Rollins Rules!
Total Time
hey commode air is that a picture of a $hitter dressed up in an airline hat and tie?

coonass one

AKA Captain Pablo
Total Time
5300+?
Got the call monday for a 13 july interview. 4700 and 1800 pic turbine. All civy time (mostly under part 135). Good luck to all, see ya in Dallas.

commode Air

Total Time
Why yes it is a very pearly kohler Commode my friend. It was very easy flying for the commode Air. You sit takeoff and land on the $hitter. commode Air had the finest $hitters of the time. they came in pearl white and blue with $hit all over them. You should apply to the commode Air. Like I said, I didn't have to get up all day. Have fun.

Critter717

Total Time
What are competitive times for Commode Air?
Do they accept stand up urinal time? If so, what is the conversion ratio?
What are the “poo” bases?
Any help would be great.