The SWA-AAI movie quote thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crash Pad

I have become bored with the standard SWA-AAI threads. I have decided to do one in all movie quotes. I hope the arbitrator reads this one because it has potential. Here goes:

And you Airtran... you're lucky to be here... Thats not bull******************** your name aint the best in the airlines (top gun word swap) I don't know how to explain this to you but we are a very big deal. I have many leather bound books and my cockpit smells of rich mahogany (anchor man)

The rules of SLI are established for our safety. They are not flexible nor are we. (top gun).

So I jump ship at Lakes and I make my way over to Atlanta, and I get on as an FO at an airline over in terminal C.

"whats an FO"

A first officer, you know, a gear thrower, a pro, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro FO, and who do you think they give me? SWAPA, themselves. Twelfth son of the Herb Kelleher. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm holding short with him. I give him the numbers. He hauls off and takes the runway - fast taxier, the SWAPA - no clearance, onto a ten-thousand foot runway. Do you know what the SWAPA says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the four day and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, SWAPA, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And they says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. (cady shack)

Remeber all replies, snide remarks, bring to the tableisms must be done in the form of a movie quote.

I tell you, we got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planes and babes. And we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planes. Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have?

Last edited:
Wow,

Some people never have anything nice to say ... better than intentionally inflammatory and factually inaccurate posts.

Last edited:
"Mama always said, inta-gray-shuns are like a box of chock-lates. You neva know whut ya gonna git"

Latest resources

Back