• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Red Label pilot, and the Line pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Raton, Im sorry to be the one to pop your overinflated fragile narcissistic bubble of an ego that you have, but the day Ricci bought Flex you became an Options pilot. Your transition was further affirmed when he marched your beloved D White out the door to the curb, took away your bonus, upgraded out of seniority, modified your yellow dog work rules and fired your coworkers without cause. What was left of the Flex pilots then responsibly voted to join the IBT1108 and the Options / Flex seniority lists were merged and affirmed by the courts to be a single carrier. So Rat it is time for you to pull your head out of your ass and stop screwing over your fellow coworkers with your self serving IGM attitude.

None of us have any respect for your kind.
I do believe that in some of the more guttural, that is, primal DoD forces they use the phrase, "HOOAH!" for the expression of mass agreement, and esprit de corps for a cause. I saw it in a movie, and just thought it would fit in right about here.
Well said, 1folinepilot
HOOAH!

Last edited:
RAT you keep sticking your head up when you really have no idea what you are talking about. Why? Nevermind...I know you must be worried about holding onto your unearned seat.

Hang in there El Raton. When all the little minions start piling on like they have the last few days, you must be doing something right.

WL

As I understand it WL, there are pilots just walking off the job because they are sick and tired of you and the rest of managements lies. As a former Eagle Scout I would have thought you would put higher value on Honesty, but I guess not.

RUMOR on the street is that the IRL guys are claiming their seniority or lack of has been protected!!!!! HOW IS THIS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED?????? When supposedly the Arbitrator hasn't ruled yet!!!!!

I don't think that this arbitrator will change anything on the isl as it has already been tried in court.

call me a pessimist but something smells in CGF. One thing I have learned from being employed for this POS company is don't underestimate their ability to get what they want. They are way to confidant for my liking.

Latest resources

Back