The real threat to NJA pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
beytzim said:
Hey GEXDriver, You're full of it. Talk about misinformation! Certainly the Falcon 2000 and BBJ pilots represent the average NJA pilot! The reality is the vast majority of NJA guys have been here less than 5 years, making none of them Falcon or BBJ guys (sans a few F/Os). Those senior guys have no say in this vote. They live in Columbus and suffer the 'abuse wife syndrome'.

Regardless, MOST of them are a bunch of losers who couldn't get jobs at the airlines prior to 9/11. Their lack of judgement in staying here prior to 9/11 with so many other companies hiring is only exceeded by their stupidity, ignorance, and lack of self worth in voting YES for this POS.
At least you guys are a cohesive group...

Consider the source, dip$hit. You are a moron if you follow their lead, buddy.
Right, I'm flying a large jet internationally for a major corporation that gives me a compensation and benefits package worth over 200k per annum and I'm the dip$hit.

Our flight department is located at a NetJets base, I was relaying what I had heard in the FBO - nothing more - and the "vote yes" comments have not been limited to pilots flying Falcons and BBJ's.

I hope you guys get a huge raise. Every year our HR does a market survey to determine what kind of annual raise we will get. It's tough to get very much with over 9,000 airline pilots on the street and you guys flying Falcons for $95,000 a year.

Latest resources

Back