Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The real reason for the high cost of fuel.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's all Bush, and his greed. The boy is to dumb to care about his approval ratings. He still has all his oil stock, it's in escrow, but it's still his. He can't trade it while in office, but he is making a ton of money on it. I hope everyone who voted from him is happy.

So you fly B-747's and you aren't smart enough to figure out that we have plenty of oil but traders are running up the prices with their futures trading. Give me a break. Bush is set for life as are his friends they don't need to kill the economy to boost their pocket books. But you my friend could use some couch time with a very liberal shrink who might make you feel better about yourself so you aren't so paranoid and thinking everyone is evil and out to get us.

Benhuntn said:
So you fly B-747's and you aren't smart enough to figure out that we have plenty of oil but traders are running up the prices with their futures trading.

Who said you have to be smart to fly a 747 ;).

Anyway, I am pretty sure the economy and our national debt would be much better off with another "party" in power....fuel prices would be trending downward also. Just my 2 cents.

I agree.

XJslave hit it on the head. It's the same reason air traffic controllers can't own airline stock: it's a conflict of interest. Just like our president and his oil-industry cabinet members.

Metro752 said:
I used to listen to Coast 2 Coast all the time when I was up that late. Used to scare me so bad I'd run out of my car into the house when I got home because I thought some flesh eating alien was in the backseat.

LOL! I don't know whether it's what people have to say that's so scary, OR the type of people and the manner in which they tell their stories.

XJslave said:
It's all Bush, and his greed. The boy is to dumb to care about his approval ratings. He still has all his oil stock, it's in escrow, but it's still his. He can't trade it while in office, but he is making a ton of money on it. I hope everyone who voted from him is happy.

Wow. You almost had me doubting the decision I made....

...until I thought of John Kerry 'running' the country. THEN I doubled over in laughter.

Whew! Thanks, I needed that.

furloughfodder said:
Anyway, I am pretty sure the economy and our national debt would be much better off with another "party" in power....fuel prices would be trending downward also. Just my 2 cents.

FLOWER POWER! Go Hillary! LMFAO!

AIR2MUD said:
LOL! I don't know whether it's what people have to say that's so scary, OR the type of people and the manner in which they tell their stories.

HAHA, no kidding. Just read a few of these:

Benhuntn said:
So you fly B-747's and you aren't smart enough to figure out that we have plenty of oil but traders are running up the prices with their futures trading. Give me a break. Bush is set for life as are his friends they don't need to kill the economy to boost their pocket books. But you my friend could use some couch time with a very liberal shrink who might make you feel better about yourself so you aren't so paranoid and thinking everyone is evil and out to get us.

atrdriver said:
Just like any other president in recent memory, Bush's family has quite enough money, and I don't really think that he needs to make more. If you really think that this administration is trying to wreck the economy to better themselves, then you need to send me some of the drugs that you're taking. A crappy economy hurts them as much or more than it hurts anyone else.

The real reason is the lefty environmental wacko's. Thank them and the tree they are hugging. Because of them we haven't built a new refinery in 30 years, can't drill for oil in the US, can't build nuclear power plants - never mind that there has never been a major accident at a US reactor since they were built ( Three Mile Island came close but they stopped it). The environmental wackos (lefties) also demand 50 different brands of gasoline blends to save the spotted mosquito form the swamps of Arkansas instead of insisting on 1 or 2 ultra clean blends nationwide. In their typical lefty ways they don't want oil wells and refineries in their backyard but have no problem driving their SUV's to their local congressmen to demand more oil from Saudi ( not the lefty's back yard so who cares) Bush has nothing to do with the high price of gas - thank your tree hugging lefty environmentalist wacko friends for it.

Add this one to my above post:

exagony said:
The real reason is the lefty environmental wacko's. Thank them and the tree they are hugging. Because of them we haven't built a new refinery in 30 years, can't drill for oil in the US, can't build nuclear power plants - never mind that there has never been a major accident at a US reactor since they were built ( Three Mile Island came close but they stopped it). The environmental wackos (lefties) also demand 50 different brands of gasoline blends to save the spotted mosquito form the swamps of Arkansas instead of insisting on 1 or 2 ultra clean blends nationwide. In their typical lefty ways they don't want oil wells and refineries in their backyard but have no problem driving their SUV's to their local congressmen to demand more oil from Saudi ( not the lefty's back yard so who cares) Bush has nothing to do with the high price of gas - thank your tree hugging lefty environmentalist wacko friends for it.

Latest resources

Back