• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The REAL reason for SWA success

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh-ryan, perhaps you should get back to your dutch-oven duty! Post haste!

You back from Alaska already?

Anyway, no kidding there bud. My favorite comeback was from the guy that "hoped" that I didn't visit the islands or work for SWA. Of all the things to hope for in life, he wasted two of them on some idiot who posts on flightinfo.com. I take it all in stride. I'd bet a paycheck that all the guys that were quick to jump on my case had at one time in their adult lives looked at someone/something harmless and said to themselves, "Boy, he/she/that's/it's/they're pretty gay." I just happened to do it on flightinfo.com and they circled the wagons and sounded the battle alarm.

I admire that "Joe" takes pride in his job and the fact that he goes out of his way to make people smile. I never meant to bash him, just the people that would spend 20 minutes actually watching it on youtube. And Joe, if you actually read these boards... sorry... thanks for what you do and keep up the good work!!!

Alright, I'm off to Taco Bell to reload for tonight's mission Phaedrus.

Last edited:
After Years of being upfront of an Commerical flight and now being in the back I get to see both worlds and let me tell you the SWA CSA's do a great job with keeping people happy while most the other Majors CSA's get upset at you for bothering them.
So with my 100K/ yr I do of fliying the top CSA's list goes like this
1) Midwest
2) SWA
3) Delta
4) AA
5) USAir and NWA
6) CAL

Latest resources

Back