Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The REAL reason for SWA success

listen to a guy sing... or go get tanked for free in the lounge....

hmmm........ *hic*......

what to *hic* do?

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

dam.n it! I thought this thread was going to be about the 1-2-3 beer, wine, and cocktail pricing at layover hotels.

That's cool. And it's not just CSA, the pilots are super nice to commuters. I've yet to have a crappy commute on Southwest.

WN has to be the friendliest airline for off-line commuters to use. I have always been treated extremely well by WN gate agents, and flight deck crew. Plus, the ability to list as an off-line non rev and check loads ahead of time is terrific- and they always answer the phone on the first or second ring and are eager to help. Thank you WN employees.

Listen to the pax, they love it. I'm damn proud of that guy. I will shake his hand next time I see him...

please tell me that you guys didn't sit through all 20+ minutes of that?

True flightinfo.com is like crack, but come on. You've got to draw the line somewhere at how much time you can waste on these boards... and for me that line currently stands at about 17 seconds for a gay, ukulele playing gate agent (not that there is anything wrong with that). I've got much better things to do with my time.

Now, I think I will go head and start another leather jacket bashing thread or go catch up on the 25+ page "jetblue pilots unionizing" thread.

please tell me that you guys didn't sit through all 20+ minutes of that?

True flightinfo.com is like crack, but come on. You've got to draw the line somewhere at how much time you can waste on these boards... and for me that line currently stands at about 17 seconds for a gay, ukulele playing gate agent (not that there is anything wrong with that). I've got much better things to do with my time.

Now, I think I will go head and start another leather jacket bashing thread or go catch up on the 25+ page "jetblue pilots unionizing" thread.

It's too bad you just dont' get it. Warrior spirit, servant's heart...

Yes, I push wheelchairs and help load bags, by choice.

It's too bad you just dont' get it. Warrior spirit, servant's heart...

Yes, I push wheelchairs and help load bags, by choice.

No I get it, and I am not bashing the guy. Well, that "gay ukulele player" comment was a bit much, but I think that anyone who makes people smile during the course of a day is doing a great service, no matter what he/she is actually doing. What I don't get is spending 20 minutes actually watching it on youtube.

You need to turn your sarcasm meter up just a tad. Most go to 10, but mine goes all the way up to an 11.

Last edited:
No I get it, and I am not bashing the guy. Well, that "gay ukulele player" comment was a bit much, but I think that anyone who makes people smile during the course of a day is doing a great service, no matter what he/she is actually doing. What I don't get is spending 20 minutes actually watching it on youtube.

You need to turn your sarcasm meter up just a tad. Most go to 10, but mine goes all the way up to an 11.

Why be sacastic at all. Just even using the comment about the guy being gay, meaning it or not. I hope you never live or visit the islands, and don't work for SWA.

Why be sacastic at all. Just even using the comment about the guy being gay, meaning it or not. I hope you never live or visit the islands, and don't work for SWA.

oh good grief. First off I wasn't being "sacastic" I was being sarcastic. Sorry to be a spelling nazi, but if you want to judge me, I will judge you. Secondly, this is flightinfo.com right? In case you haven't noticed the sarcasm can get pretty deep.

And lastly, sorry to dash your hopes, but I have lived in and visited the islands many times. In fact, the islands' very existence depend on what I do for a living (it has nothing to do with the military), but sleep well tonight for I do not work for SWA... just as you hoped.

ps
you're a great ukulele player

Latest resources

Back