• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The REAL reason for SWA success

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, you gotta hand it to the guy. My airline would tell the pax to go F' themselves. Gee, I wonder if theirs anything to that "corporate culture" thing. I wonder if a corporation actually reeps what it sows? Hmm. This should be sent to Bill Ayer and the rest of his penny loafing, yes pukes.

If you're wondering, this is in PHX, and I've seen this guy do this routine several times over the past year. Always makes me smile as I walk up to my airplane, proud to work for Southwest Airlines.

Maybe my fellow SWA employees and I should pass the hat around so Joe can buy a full sized guitar. That's the smallest one I've ever seen.

Gup

Southwest Airlines Rocks!!! I am very proud of our company and I really enjoy going to work everyday with really cool people just like Joe! Rock on brother!

Jeez, Nice Job Joe.. Ever jones for a Guitar? I ain't knockin' the ukelele, but you would do it justice, I'm sure! I'm thinkin you could use a fair size amp with wheels and two inputs;

(1)guitar[ukelele if you insist]
(2)vocals...

(If TSA will let you)

Nice Job

BY THE WAY - ever seen this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ths0_TaFQ

Very telling of ones character to find anything negative about this employees spirited approach to his job.

I wish there were many more "joes" in the airline business. We may not be debating whos company is better than whos.

I find it a little childish. It's a plane ride not summer camp. I understand the power of distraction. That's fine. It's gay. I mean cool.

You guys keep doing your thing and make money. I won't complain. I am ammused.

By the way I hear dark brown is coming back in style.

There is no eukalale or guitar in this world that will take the cramped a$$ ride all of those people in that terminal are anticipating. All they care about is getting an "A" or "B" ticket.

Oh-ryan, perhaps you should get back to your dutch-oven duty! Post haste!

It is spelled ukulele, just in case anybody was wondering.

Back to your regularly scheduled bashing.

FJ

Latest resources

Back