The other SWA interview stuff???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA interview

Yeah I guess your right. It does sound paranoid. But after sending out 10 apps. and resumes and only getting one call I guess I just wanted to make a good impression and not do anything stupid after I had just had a great interview with my # 1 choice for future employment. But have a good laugh and move on. I only posted to try and help those comming to interview in Mar.

Wisely cautious, imho. While there is nothing wrong with having a beer at dinner at the end of the day, there have been guys who've gotten in trouble by drinking when they shouldn't have on the way to/from an interview.

One thing to avoid at all costs would be drinking to excess, with the attendant risks of saying/doing something stupid, while on a flight or around company people. Nobody I can think of at SWA would object to the beer at dinner, but obnoxious behavior might get a letter in your file that could torpedo your shot at the job.

If there was ever a time to be extremely cautious about when/where/how much to drink, everything surrounding the interview would be it. It is a wise man who considers if a beer right now is okay, and a reasonable (not a paraanoid) one who concluded, at that time & place, that it was.

Good on ya.

Latest resources

Back