The official Chicken Little is funny thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Imissmypilot

This link will let you see all of Chicken's history and his transition from emboldened union fighter to KR fellator.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/search.php?searchid=3653613

Some of my favorites to remind him of when he's pondering the fact KR has a long memory and all is never forgiven in his world:

Bob, pre-contract at Flops, there was a program called the Senior Flight Officer program to reward the "best and a brightest" pilots you speak of. Kenn took pay from all of the pilots by paying below market value for the entire roster and gave that pay to a few what you call "the best and the brightest" The problem with the program is one had to routinely "Play Ball" and "go the extra mile" (ie fly broke, tired, over duty, over weight or what ever it took) to be considered into the program and receive the extra pay. There were no set documented rules to qualify for the program because if it was based on flying by the SOP's, FAR's, GOM, POH (ie safe) over 95% of the pilots would qualify.

While I do not like all aspects of the contract, it is still better than what we had and could loose with the stroke of a few buttons on a manager's blackberry. You sir can keep your good ol boy network and perverted management style.

It is a shame that Kenn does not trust his employees to work with him. He doesnt even have the courage to answer the basic questions that were submitted to him by his employees.

It is easy to toss out all kinds of ill-informed negative speculation these days. And while I'm not so naive as to believe all is milk and honey at FlOps (far from it), what you've done is give us your opinion and not so subtley expressed your hope for failure at FlOps - much more so than to have offered any real facts.

It's really time for you to let go of your bitterness and move on..

------------------------------------------
ProFracPilot, Well said sir!

Dwayne, It is time for you to just let go of the past, have some dignity and move on. Your bitterness serves no one

B-19 Bob or Ed who ever you are, your statement
"Unions love to negotiate in public, companies don't do that. " caught my attention. Why will you not post what the company is offering for a contract? What are you hiding? We all know what our Union is asking of the company, so what are you hiding?

The Pilots at Flight Options have allways worked hard and have done their best to hold the place together, the problem is that management has failed to work with the pilots and the rest of their employees thus allowing the place to fail! They have allready replaced Sh!tfinger and Punjab and need to continue with you Bob as well as the rest of the middle managers and corrupt PSM's. While you are at it, take Scumza with you! Flight Options needs managers that want and know how to manage
Oh and my absolute favorite:

Ricci was on the premises when the RIFs occurred. Does anyone really think he had no control over it?

Now Sheeringa is gone. Bad Michael. Michael is gone, but his policy remains.

Ricci arrives with his phony assed toothy grin. He throws some food at the pilots and hires back the 70 that he helped fire. I haven?t forgotten the 128 non pilots. But, management and support was top heavy and needed to be trimmed anyway.

Now Ricci is personally negotiating in good faith. Well, maybe.

Ricci will eventually reach a stalling point in negotiations. The mediator will release us to self help.

A strike will never happen. Between the kool-aid crowd, the crew meal fat bodies, and those just happy to have a job (or their job back), we?ll return to the days of the CULTure.

Are we smart enough to see through what?s happening? I don?t think so.

Prove me wrong. Please!!

This time the "wife" has a thick 12" strap on and is ready to play ball!

Looks like the "husband" has two choices here, 1, honor his word on wages, contract and respect and everybody moves happily on to sustained profitabillity and growth, or 2, bend over and take it like he deserves!

It's contract time!

That whole thread was a good reminder that the CULTURE card was played the last time Kenn had a union fight on his hands. Flexjet pilots are being so naive!

Last edited:
Odd thing about looking into all of this history.

I find myself wondering if Rick Handsuch realizes that the posts and letters that are "100% written by him and not some union buster" are merely cut and paste jobs from the original Flight Options union drive...

Especially the posts regarding culture and the SFO program (now Red Label)

Seriously, if you can't see through this BS when it is staring you so plainly in the face there is no excuse for you.

Being new here I'm still figuring the players on this board out. Will someone please PM me exactly who are Chicken Little, Ole Phil & Syphilis are? Same person or different? Other posters or the same as 1folinepilot?

I think I've figured it out but just want to be sure. I'm thinking all same person posting under different handles? The same yammer transfer who's broken some kind of posting record?

There's no way this can be the same person. If it is he just needs to never speak again. Smh.

Latest resources

Back