• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The nic is it!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really interesting! I think there won't be a pilot group in the country who can ever afford to strike. Every time one group screws another, you wind up with another dis-affected group waiting to get even.

Question for those in the know: USAPA is no longer the US pilot's CBA. This is fact. How can the courts claim DFR from a NOW super-ceded CBA?
The 3 merger committees are west/east/AA pilots. How does an injunction play against an autonomous committee now represented by the APA? Not USAPA.
Could this lead to another declaratory judgement this time on behalf of the APA? The mandate is ambiguous at best.

I also stopped a line of tanks from moving through Tiananmen Square; ate dinner with Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Reagan; and taught Tom Seaver how to throw a curveball.

Al Bundy? Go jag yourself off, freak. Too bad, with all those accomplishments you are still a jag off.

CYA

Question for those in the know: USAPA is no longer the US pilot's CBA. This is fact. How can the courts claim DFR from a NOW super-ceded CBA?
The 3 merger committees are west/east/AA pilots. How does an injunction play against an autonomous committee now represented by the APA? Not USAPA.
Could this lead to another declaratory judgement this time on behalf of the APA? The mandate is ambiguous at best.
It's not that complicated. USAPA was found guilty of a DFR when they DID have the responsibility. The law allows their DFR after the fact. Their committee is USAPA as allowed by APA. APA inherited everything USAPA inherited from ALPA. Namely, the Nic. You won't be seeing the APA be as stupid as USAPA.

The order is that the East West list is Nicolau. Period. The East needed a legitimate reason to abandon it and they never had one. There is nothing wrong with the Nic. So it's now the list. Fighting a self funded fight on two fronts with a self funded merger committee is an egregious hardship that the 9th wanted to end for the West. Boy did they!

What a fun weekend to start my annual month long July vacation, Tuesday Usapa is on the line for money in NC federal court and 14 individuals could be held accountable for some loose accounting at Usapa WWHQ. SLI fun on Monday closed door before the games begin. Thanks for 10h, you made my summer....

I also stopped a line of tanks from moving through Tiananmen Square; ate dinner with Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Reagan; and taught Tom Seaver how to throw a curveball.

Brian????Brian Williams?

Latest resources

Back