Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The newest trend in Airline Fees...Al Gore dream come true!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He needs your money so he can continue to hunt for ManBearPig!

I'll know the UN is serious about combating pollution when all the proposals they make apply to China, and not just the US.

That place is Filthy.

Which proposals are targeted at only the US?

There is far more CO2 given off naturally than any humans' produce, combined.But people like Gore don't really want to talk about that. Humans make up less than 5 percent of ALL carbon dioxide output. The majority of it comes from things like volcanos. What does Mr. Gore purposed to do about this huge source. It's BS.

Absolute garbage, every word.

Man emits over 25 BILLION tons of CO2 every year. Volcanoes emit about 1/2 of 1% of that (130 million tons) according to the usgs.

I think we need Jetflyer to visit this thread and preach about PEAK OIL........

Ladies and Gentlemen I hope you're seated for today's sermon.

Peak Oil was last year in August at 85.1 million barrels per day.

The U.S. uses 1/4 of the world's oil.

Only 2/3 of the oil the U.S. uses is for transportation.

Saudi Arabia passed peak in December 2005. Their production is down from 9.5mbd to 8.3 and keeps declining linearly month after month.

Oil production for Planet Earth is declining and global crude, gasoline, heating oil, etc. inventories are being drawn down by over 1 million barrels a day currently.

The Cheap Petroleum Party will soon be over.

Global warming won't matter as long as the remaining coal is used through carbon sequestration tecnologies.

Go take that vacation. Go drive across the country. Enjoy the low gasoline prices now.

Doug, I know you were kidding but I didn't want to disappoint :)

Cya,
Jet

Last edited:
The whole damn Kyoto treaty. From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_treaty

The treaty was negotiated in Kyoto, Japan in December 1997, opened for signature on March 16, 1998, and closed on March 15, 1999. The agreement came into force on February 16, 2005 following ratification by Russia on November 18, 2004. As of December 2006, a total of 169 countries and other governmental entities have ratified the agreement (representing over 61.6% of emissions from Annex I countries).[7][8] Notable exceptions include the United States and Australia. Other countries, like India and China, which have ratified the protocol, are not required to reduce carbon emissions under the present agreement despite their relatively large populations.

People's Republic of China

The People's Republic of China insists that the gas emissions level of any given country is a multiplication of its per capita emission and its population. China endorses this because of the advantage it would get within the new restrictions. Because China has emplaced population control measures while maintaining low emissions per capita, it claims it should therefore in both the above aspects be considered a contributor to the world environment. China considers the criticism of its energy policy unjust.[31] China is currently the second largest emitter of greenhouse gases, and as of first-half 2007, is expected to become the largest by second-half 2007.[3] In 2004 the total greenhouse gas emissions from China were about 54% of the USA emissions [4]. China is now building on average a coal-fired power plant every week and plans to continue doing so for years [5][6]. Some predictions (in 2006) are that China will emit more greenhouse gas than the USA in 2 or 3 years [7] [8].

European Union

Man made global warming is a scam to remove your money from your wallet and to increase control over you while destroying the US economy.

I hear they are having a bulk rate special over at HD for pool sand. You can have on hand a fresh supply for burying that coconut of yours.

How much did Dick (5 x deferments) Cheney pay you to say that?

How much did Dick (5 x deferments) Cheney pay you to say that?

What does Cheney have to do with Global Warming?

Open your mind and quit being a hand puppet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back