• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The new NMB ruling is in

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You had better get back into law school. The civil courts will have a field day with it. The NMB is still governed by law which can be addressed in your argument.

I admire the face that you are involved but for Lord's sake, get some perspective. Try some objectivity for once regarding ALPA. It is not the "end all, be all." The Association has a fiscal responsibility to its memebers just as a company has to share holders. Part of that involves having a healthy company that will continue to keep its pilots employed over the long term.

Well said.

ALPA is like a tool in the toolbox. You need to know how to use it. It can be used improperly. It has some rust on it....and if it quits working it needs to be replaced.

Part of that involves having a healthy company that will continue to keep its pilots employed over the long term.
Spoken like a true company man. You are so afraid to push the envelope that you're unwilling to take any steps to better the conditions of the job or the compensation we receive.

Just a big saggy vagina.

You had better get back into law school. The civil courts will have a field day with it. The NMB is still governed by law which can be addressed in your argument.

Again, this has already been settled in court. I suggest you read the NMB General Counsel's legal brief on this. It's quite thorough, and it will answer all of your questions.

Part of that involves having a healthy company that will continue to keep its pilots employed over the long term.

I agree, but that has nothing to do with this issue. What is your point?

ALPO is controlled by the top of the legacy seniority lists. They could give a flying frogs fat ass about any regional hack and their pay, QOL, or desire to "better the profession". After losing their obscene pay and pension, they are only out to protect what they have and try and get some of it back, not help out the rest of us. Look around a little. They prove it over and over.

Pay-a-fuclking-tention people.

Spoken like a true company man. You are so afraid to push the envelope that you're unwilling to take any steps to better the conditions of the job or the compensation we receive.

Just a big saggy vagina.

Wow! Did you think of that all by yourself or do your big brother help you? I do my part. Do you?

Again, this has already been settled in court. I suggest you read the NMB General Counsel's legal brief on this. It's quite thorough, and it will answer all of your questions.

I agree, but that has nothing to do with this issue. What is your point?

It doesn't matter what has been decided in the past. While precedent does factor in heavily, there are a myriad of alternative methods to address it without touching previous rulings. Haven't you noticed how civil courts work these days? If the case has even the slightest merit, it goes forward, precedent or not.

My point is that you tend have an inability to look at both sides and toe the line on anything Association related. Anytime someone steps forward with a differing opinion you immediately spring to ALPA's defense. You appear to fail to take in the big picture. That is my point.

It's gonna make FAPA's upcoming project a lot easier at RAH.

ALPO is controlled by the top of the legacy seniority lists. They could give a flying frogs fat ass about any regional hack and their pay, QOL, or desire to "better the profession".

After losing their obscene pay and pension, they are only out to protect what they have and try and get some of it back, not help out the rest of us. Look around a little. They prove it over and over.

Pay-a-fuclking-tention people.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:
Being stuck at a regional, and being a fatass..............I would almost feel sorry for you if it wasn't so friggin funny!:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back