• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The New Look of Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest tossed you the houston scraps good luck guys Continental will treat you like crap. Didn't you guys lose an engine on that bird this week???

aircowboy said:
SkyWest tossed you the houston scraps good luck guys Continental will treat you like crap. Didn't you guys lose an engine on that bird this week???

I plan to stay as far away from Houston as is possible ... in the mean time it's doing wonders for my seniority .....

Last edited:
aircowboy said:

They sure did.That airplane is still out of service. SkyWest has been making their flights for them.

aircowboy said:

LOL, That is the saddest…er…I mean the most pathetic see through statement I’ve heard regarding Continental’s decision about prop flying from Houston. We all know Atkin is quite unhappy to be losing flying from the most financially sound major airline SkyWest is/was flying for. He obviously didn’t think it was “scrap” flying. Ah, but of course you, being who you are, probably have a better angle than the old CEO and Pres of SkyWest does. That does seem a little retarded that he would do “scrap” flying for a financial loss.

I have many SkyWest friends who fly out of IAH, and they constantly tell me it is the best kept secret in the whole Brasilia system. If you are one of the Houston based pilots and don’t feel the same, then you seem to be the minority from what I’ve been told. I can tell you are upset about the whole thing. This whole race to the bottom bit is really a sad thing. I’m really sorry about your loss. It’s okay man, you’ll get through it And let’s just leave the poor Colgan guys alone, they just go where they’re told like all of us…besides they have some serious catch up to do!

It's been a long time since a Saab wore Continental colors. 1989, operated by Bar Harbor, seen in ACK: http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=008910/L/

But what retard came up with Colgan's paint scheme? The nacelles look like Martha Stewart got to them. That cheat line and massive amounts of blue ought to go. The should have looked at the equivalent, the Brasilia, and seen the all-white nacelle and stuck with it. Instead they tried to mimic that abortion of a scheme utilized on the ATRs.

I sound like I'm at the Airliners.net forums. I'll stop.

Latest resources

Back