• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The most dysfunctional union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, I guess you guys are under the impression that Cleary has no support? Interesting opinion. Totally non-factual. But I know how you Internet dwellers don't let little things like truth get in your way :rolleyes:
Of course Cleary has support, refer to FDJ2's post just above yours.

Cactusboy, you sound like a Christian Taliban. Bet you are looking forward being part of the Bedford congregation. He is a bible thumper just like you Dave.

M

Thank's M, I'll take that as a compliment. I am unfamiliar with "the Bedford Congregation".

I have cut back my posts on this and one other site because there are a handful of east sympathetic people that simply can not be instructed on how this process goes and ultimately how it will end. These people don't care of the damage done or the price that will have to be paid.

Our group would have preferred to see us take the path of the NW/DAL merger process. Talk about a valuable lesson.

I guess our two groups will just have to wait for the ninth's decision, and then move on from there. I'll see you in PHL or CLT sometime before the end of this decade (unless of course the Mayan's were right and the world ends in 2012). Have a great evening!

D

Boy are these babies(easties) going to be pissed when mommy(courts) spanks their behinds because they don't know how to share. If you retards ever want a new contract it's the NIC baby.

:puke:TEAMSTERS RULES!!!! ha.....

.....not really.

By the title, I thought this thread might have been about IBT 747. The poster child for dysfunctional... Oh well, good luck!

News flash... USAPA only exists to keep the west from seniority. No East cares how dysfunctional USAPA may be.

The next step will be for the East to dissolve the union if it would seem that West could win in court.

Trying to cash in that windfall is really frustrating. Just look at my pic and you see how upset some westies are. They are fuming. The nic will never see the light. Sorry westies :)

M

I know it was tough for you guys. All of the sudden your airline was saved and you had the prospect of stapling 1800 pilots under you. Finally you could tell yourself staying at US Air wasn't a horrendous mistake, you weren't a loser after all. Then that senile old fool Nic gave you a dose of reality. Boo hoo ho ho hoooo:bawling:

So, I guess you guys are under the impression that Cleary has no support? Interesting opinion. Totally non-factual. But I know how you Internet dwellers don't let little things like truth get in your way :rolleyes:

I guess I found a Cleary supporter. But who's counting? :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back