• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The most dysfunctional union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see the frustration growing with the current leadership. A recent resignation from the inner circle is certainly an indication of the dissatisfaction.

I'm ready to move forward if I get represented fairly by the leadership of USAPA.
I am a member in good standing after all. :beer:
100% agree :beer:

I see the frustration growing with the current leadership. A recent resignation from the inner circle is certainly an indication of the dissatisfaction.

I'm ready to move forward if I get represented fairly by the leadership of USAPA.
I am a member in good standing after all. :beer:

Ciabattoni = "inner circle"? That's pretty funny. Ignorant, too. Dave was a complete misfit in that group. That he threw a tantrum and took his marbles and went home is no surprise whatsoever.

Dysfunctional?

Are you guys kidding me? Try APA.

We make these guys look like Luke Skywalker after he defeated the Emperor and created peace in universe for 10,000 years.

It's tough being a SkynAAzi. It's like it's March of 1945 in Berlin.:crying:

Trying to cash in that windfall is really frustrating. Just look at my pic and you see how upset some westies are. They are fuming. The nic will never see the light. Sorry westies :)

M

Marty; What exactly is harshing your mellow, dude? For someone that is "unaffected" by this whole ado...you seem quite askew. Be not affraid, I am with thee. The one who lives with INTEGRITY lives securley, but the one who preverts his way will be found out!!..Prov. 10:9

May the Lord God Bless You and your family!!!!

Marty; What exactly is harshing your mellow, dude? For someone that is "unaffected" by this whole ado...you seem quite askew. Be not affraid, I am with thee. The one who lives with INTEGRITY lives securley, but the one who preverts his way will be found out!!..Prov. 10:9

May the Lord God Bless You and your family!!!!

Cactusboy, you sound like a Christian Taliban. Bet you are looking forward being part of the Bedford congregation. He is a bible thumper just like you Dave.

M

Ciabattoni = "inner circle"? That's pretty funny. Ignorant, too. Dave was a complete misfit in that group. That he threw a tantrum and took his marbles and went home is no surprise whatsoever.

Sorry, my mistake. President Cleary is the inner circle and everyone else is a potted plant.

USAPA is dysfunctional because it wasn't founded on any unifying principle. USAPA was spawned as an organization that would allow an abusive majority to steal the seniority rights of a minority group. There's no principled leadership, or principled followership at USAPA, just a mob.

Sorry, my mistake. President Cleary is the inner circle and everyone else is a potted plant.

So, I guess you guys are under the impression that Cleary has no support? Interesting opinion. Totally non-factual. But I know how you Internet dwellers don't let little things like truth get in your way :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back