The Mesa Circus Express-Unprofessionals flying your family

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CapnVegetto said:
Look, you are regional pilots. All of you. At some point, every single f-ing one of you had SJS and chose to take a job in a RJ for $20K or less a year. EVERY F-ING ONE OF YOU. And now you're dumping on Mesa pilots like they've done something different.

And to the appearance police. STFU. If someone wants to have a backpack, that's their business. Ponytails are their business. Mesa windbreakers are their business. NOT YOURS. Shut up, go get laid, and get your f-ing schnoz out of other people's affairs. Waah waaah waaaahhhh!! I don't like the way some guy at some company I don't even work at looks!!!! Waaahh!! Now give me my pacifier and bottle!!! Waaaaahhh!!! By the way, can I have a ride home???

I know all the regional pilots in the world aren't whiney little beeeyotches, but hell, the ones on this board sure are. Get over it and get a life people.

"Well son, what do you want to be when you grow up???"

"I want to be an airline pilot"

"Now son, you CAN'T do both!!"

Fly2Scuba said:
Don't call me a maroon, I'm white. In regards to your fantasizing about t-shirts and cutoffs. Let me ask you this, if you were going to the doctor's office for a procedure and the doc walks in with "t-shirt and cutoffs", would you feel comfortable and perhaps more importantly would you be willing to pay the same for his treatment versus if the doctor walked in wearing a shirt and tie?.

Dude, what rock did you crawl out from under?

Maiko said:
Dude, what rock did you crawl out from under?
Your intelligence wows me; I didn't think an IQ of 60 could write a legible sentence.

Fly2Scuba said:
Your intelligence wows me; I didn't think an IQ of 60 could write a legible sentence.

You should talk. All you do is talk. If my IQ is 60, wonder were yours is? You are the reason the airlines are going down. You have some serious attitude issues, maybe you should find a doctor with long hair, maybe in shorts and a t shirt. Good chance he might be able to help you. God knows you need it.
Cheers

Maiko said:
You should talk. All you do is talk. If my IQ is 60, wonder were yours is? You are the reason the airlines are going down. You have some serious attitude issues, maybe you should find a doctor with long hair, maybe in shorts and a t shirt. Good chance he might be able to help you. God knows you need it.
Cheers

"I know you are but what am I??????"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back