The Mesa Circus Express-Unprofessionals flying your family

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Av8rPHX said:
He flys for Astraeus Airlines out of London on the 757 I think.

www.flyastraeus.com

He does. I met him this summer at a local airport before Ozzfest. Very cool and down to Earth, his rock star "persona" is just acting; no different than a hollywood actor.

UnstableAviator said:
He does. I met him this summer at a local airport before Ozzfest. Very cool and down to Earth, his rock star "persona" is just acting; no different than a hollywood actor.

Hats off to him. Is he a captain? Inasmuch as it is contrition for the worst eardrum abusing, talent-bankrupt lilting "badass prancing big hair faggotry" the '80s are trying to be forgotten for...

It means he paid some sort of dues outside of selling that whole "dignity in the face of the rest of time" thing. What horrendous crap buttrock was.

BusDriver, Honestly get a F'n Life! you don't know your ear hole from your a$$ Hole. If you are that almighty please tell us all your name so we know to make sure you are irish spring clean, and wear'n a fresh pressed uni when you come knock for a ride. Other wise shut your mouth when it comes to things that #1 don't matter and #2 you people you know nothing about.

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Why are you convinced? Just cuz? Tell us why.

You've got the logic wrong, consumers assume the safety is not a factor. They assume the pilots are professional. We have done such a good job with our safety record. Also, when consumers buy a tickets on UAL they think they will flying on UAL, unitl they walk out to the plane and see some dude in a windbreaker with "operated by Mesa" and even then they moght not figure it out.

So, sure they only care about price. It doesn't sound logical that a consumer thinks, "I maybe be giving up safety with unprofessional pilots, but that tickets price is too danm attractive..."

Quit trying to justify your lack of consummate professionalism. Not to worry though, FedEx, UPS, jB and SWA won't try to either...:D

what do i have to back that up? have you ever cared to look at the passengers getting on your plane? don't get me wrong, there is a small percentage that looks like they should be on an airplane and that does care about professionalism but you said it right there...jb, swa, and we'll add airtran to the list too. if you've read my other posts you'd know i care a lot about looking and acting professional but that doesn't mean 60% of the trash that gets on my plane in pajamas, florecent pink jump suits, ripped up jeans and shirts, garbage bags for carry-ons (and the list keeps going)...you think they care what the two guys/gals up front are wearing? some don't even know i'm the pilot.

i completely agree that we all have a responsibility to the profession to dress and act as professionally as possible when in the eye of the public but it irritates the shoot out of me to see people walking around airports the way they do. i wear the uniform and look as professional as possible for MYSELF and the minority of people that notice but the majority doesn't care.

now, as far as the windbreakers? i don't like them either and wish they wouldn't wear them but that's my opinion. we all know the stereotype of the mesa air group and it's management and it's not going to change. there are a lot of great people flying over there and there are a lot that aren't so great JUST LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE! if it's ok with mesa, united, usair, and everyother carrier they bend over for there's nothing you're going to do about it.

do not confuse safety and professionalism. when i flew night cargo, sometimes with passengers, i was as unprofessional as they'd let me be but it did not compromise safety.

Last edited:

got a chuckle out of the 737's coming back from re-entry.

Now our dashes and some of those b1900's are right up there in that category. I'm not sure whats worse in the pax's eyes, the layers of painted over paint jobs falling off or the speed tape. In the grand scheme of things im not sure the paintjob is going to have a tremendous effect on anything as far as the pax's go, but for those few seconds they stand next to it, i suppose it would be a bit un-nerving.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back