Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kream926 said:
i still cant believe he's using that avitar

What are you trying to say. This is a picture of me and I think I am damn good looking...

larryiah said:
How do you fit into that Cessna?

I fit in there quite nicely. You do know that the plane is a 172. A 152 is now out of the question.

girlsandbeer said:
Ky?..........................

Could you come up with something that is remotely funny? I bet you ten thousand dollars that if you were face to face with me, you would never say such an idiotic thing. The ceiling looks mighty high when you are flat on your back and wondering what the heck just hit you.

flyifrvfr said:
Could you come up with something that is remotely funny? I bet you ten thousand dollars that if you were face to face with me, you would never say such an idiotic thing. The ceiling looks mighty high when you are flat on your back and wondering what the heck just hit you.

Every person I've ever seen that talks **** will not back it up. Always. Don't waste your time on the mentally defective.

For most people that is true, but to someone who has indured comments about their size for a long time just to keep the peace, I wouldn't count on it. If you know me and I like you, I will let you get away with joking about my size. If you don't know me and approached me by making fun of me and my size, You should have good health coverage.

Even though I am 6 feet tall and weigh in at 295 pounds, I move and run like I should be playing football. I should have played, but at 35 years old it is too late.

Are people seriously joking about other peoples weight? It never ceases to amaze me how some people never grow up.

Latest resources

Back