• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The logic of relative seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wait til SWA and Valujet go relative. 1973=1993 I hope they go to arbitration and they use the same formula as Nicolau.

M

Yes it did junior. I guess you were still in grade school back then.

M

Ahh, being called junior by someone whose only connection to the airline industry is through his relatives.

How is that Gulfstream PFT career working out for you, junior?

Ahh, being called junior by someone whose only connection to the airline industry is through his relatives.

How is that Gulfstream PFT career working out for you, junior?

Great, went to Pinnacle in 2004 and now Airtran and now hoping to jump ahead on the SLI with SWA. I really hope we use the same method as the AAA/AWA proposal. That would really work out great. I would be ahead of most 2003 DOH at SWA and get a great raise. Keep your fingers crossed.

M

Great, went to Pinnacle in 2004 and now Airtran and now hoping to jump ahead on the SLI with SWA. I really hope we use the same method as the AAA/AWA proposal. That would really work out great. I would be ahead of most 2003 DOH at SWA and get a great raise. Keep your fingers crossed.

M
Doosh:
They're not merging lav dumpers!!!
Maybe st. nic never told you..
He must be too busy flying all those hours to make up for those stellar payrates!
You know. The ones that pay less than Walmart!

M

Very funny. Too bad you are not really a professional pilot. Just a bitter PFT wanna be.

But I definitely applaud the ass on your avatar M-

Does anyone even read MCDU posts anymore? It's the same shizzle.

However, I urge him to post often, as his avatars are hands down the best! :)

You know what is really funny.
US Air east payrates.:laugh:

The East has some Westies that were furloughed that came East.They went to the 190 RSV in PHL making the big bucks.
Big bucks on the 190?:laugh: LMFAO!
That $41/hr payrate is seriously big doosh. No wonder you and st. nic are so great together.

With the NIC they could hold Capt on it or be a line holder on the BUS in CLT or PHL.
After only 22 years, and then, they max out at what? $125/hr?:laugh: Congrats doosh, your boyfriend's now making what a 5th year f/o makes at southwest after 2+ decades.

Why these guys came over is a big ?
The same reason you paid to go to gulfstream.
The same reason someone goes to work at Mesa. Get current and move on to a better paying job, like a walmart greeter.

I do know one is born in 1977. That is about 6 years younger then any orig. Eastie. I guess he figures he will be #1 with the NIC or DOH.
That makes him 3 years older than you. Great, something for st. nic to brag about.

Anyway, all mergers at USAIR went DOH except for Trump. Trump started in 1989 and they wantd their Eastern DOH. It was Nic who did that one and it was after ALPA changed from DOH.

M
Keep dreaming doosh, just keep taking your meds. St. nic must be real proud.

Mr. Scope out RJs, you have a behaviour problem. Really, for you to screw the NWA guys like you did and then act so high and mighty as your airline crumbles is telling- and satisfying for me. USAir has been going out of business for three decades, keep holding your breath bucco!

Mr. Scope out RJs, you have a behaviour problem. Really, for you to screw the NWA guys like you did and then act so high and mighty as your airline crumbles is telling- and satisfying for me. USAir has been going out of business for three decades, keep holding your breath bucco!
3 words junior. Final and binding!
Learn it. Or not. You guys are the laughing stock of aviation.
Now make sure to Flt over 95 hrs on that stellar 190 pay.
You have to support mcdu some way.

Latest resources

Back