• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"The list"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too funny. I can only imagine. Then I get snapped back to reality when I have an Ops Agent tell me that until the door is closed, she owns my Aircraft and its up to her who rides my jumpseat, not me. What the hell happened?

What happened? You forgot to tape up your colostomy bag.

Do you suppose any young Aviators will ever tell stories about when they met this really cool Pilot named "jonjuan" and how he inspired them with his great tales of flying......

I don't.....

find your local QB hangar and have a member invite you for a meeting... lots of legends with stories that make us younger guys feel like pussies... the honolulu hangar is killer... handful of aces and generals as well airline guys from way back....
Dan let me know if you ever wanna go...

Too funny. I can only imagine. Then I get snapped back to reality when I have an Ops Agent tell me that until the door is closed, she owns my Aircraft and its up to her who rides my jumpseat, not me. What the hell happened?

How'd that work out for her?

find your local QB hangar and have a member invite you for a meeting... lots of legends with stories that make us younger guys feel like pussies... the honolulu hangar is killer... handful of aces and generals as well airline guys from way back....

So true.

808 is right. I've seen too many young 'hot shots' not give a hoot about the history and living legends all around them in aviation. If you ignore what these guys have to say, you're not only missing out on some valuable information and priceless characters, you're a moron too. You should just leave the industry with your backpack and iPod dragging down the concourse behind you! ;)

HAL

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back