• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Liberal Media

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You think Jon Stewart "doctored" the clips? I don't think so.

How can I confirm it? Well, without going and finding the clips myself and spending a ton of time I guess this will have to do...

MOST TRUSTED NEWSCASTER RESULTS

Point is no one can be trusted. The politicians, lawyers, and now the media are taking America for a ride.
Happen to notice how the repubs are just about lockstep with the Dems on nonestablishement candidates winning the primararys.
This is no longer a Fox v. MSNBC debate.
It's more like, will we be lead (think Bill Maher "the people are stupid, just drag them to it) or will we the people be the leaders.

Unfortunately people who try and dictate what type of programing to watch maybe for choice #1

Let me get this straight. You asked how I know the clip isn't doctored. I point out that it is produced by the "Most Trusted Newscaster" in America."

Your retort to that is:

"Point is no one can be trusted".

Ummm...what part of MOST TRUSTED don't you get? It's video. Watch it. Believe it. If you think it's fake then PROVE it. Otherwise STFU.

I'm all for debate, but I will not debate with the retarded and you sir are retarded based on your previous posts.

Let me get this straight. You asked how I know the clip isn't doctored. I point out that it is produced by the "Most Trusted Newscaster" in America."

Your retort to that is:

"Point is no one can be trusted".

Ummm...what part of MOST TRUSTED don't you get? It's video. Watch it. Believe it. If you think it's fake then PROVE it. Otherwise STFU.

I'm all for debate, but I will not debate with the retarded and you sir are retarded based on your previous posts.

The Daily show is a comedy show, not news. His main purpose is to entertain, not iform. He is very left sided, and his show is geared for a very specific demographic. I would think that he uses correct info for his show, but it is for fun, not to use to form an opinion. You can say that many shows on fox are not news, but opinion shows or entertainment shows as well and I think they should be treated the same.

Can you agree with me on this Glass?

The Daily show is a comedy show, not news. His main purpose is to entertain, not iform. He is very left sided, and his show is geared for a very specific demographic. I would think that he uses correct info for his show, but it is for fun, not to use to form an opinion. You can say that many shows on fox are not news, but opinion shows or entertainment shows as well and I think they should be treated the same.

I love The Daily Show. You are correct it is comedy entertainment. What scares me is there's more fact in a comedy show then most of the Fox "News" (more talk) shows. Fox is very good at starting a clip late and cutting early to make their point.

Wolf and some of the NJI pilots are going to love the NJASAP politics and religion section on our message board. They can roll in the mud to their heart's content.

Last edited:

Agreed, except Stewart spends a lot of time bashing the left too.

8 pages long...really??
LOL

Incontrovertible proof that we, as pilots, will never sit anywhere else but in the front of one of our jets....

Oh, btw, about Glen Beck's show being one of the densest news hours found anywhere...who could argue with that.....oh the irony......priceless!

8 pages long...really??
LOL

Incontrovertible proof that we, as pilots, will never sit anywhere else but in the front of one of our jets....

Oh, btw, about Glen Beck's show being one of the densest news hours found anywhere...who could argue with that.....oh the irony......priceless!

Mine only shows 4 pages, you need to change you settings to show more posts per page. If you were as smart as you think you are, you would have figured that out a long time ago. People that go out of the way to use big words like you are usually compensating for something. Let's all take our guess at what that might be.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back